SRB2 Christmas 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
?????
Stopped responding? how? Game freeze?

Kaysado, there are no tokens.

Classic mode[spoiler:79da1d1d2c]In classic mode the emeralds are in Emerald Coast like they were in version .96[/spoiler:79da1d1d2c]

Remix Mode [spoiler:79da1d1d2c]The emeralds are in Sonic's nightmare Remix [/spoiler:79da1d1d2c]

Found 'em. Once I got the emeralds, the jukebox appeared. Anyways, I liked the Stocking Stuffer, though it wasn't that challenging. I also like the 2009 preview.

Chao Freak 1 said:
...Etto... This probably sounds stupid, but how do you get to emerald coast? Do I need to unlock it?
There's a hiddene xit in one of the levels. Should be easy to see if you look around, it's green, and seeing as the levels are all white...

Sonic's Nightmare is found in the same way, except it's not green.

How do I get to Emerald Coast in Remix Mode. I can get to it in Classic mode but I can't get to it in remix mode.

Also I tried using a Mario wad in Remix Mode. And it is IMPOSSIBLE. (Well not impossible but it is very difficult)

Also I find it anoying that there is no level select for Remix mode.

Bouncey said:
How do I get to Emerald Coast in Remix Mode. I can get to it in Classic mode but I can't get to it in remix mode.
It's in the same level:
[spoiler:dc609d35c3]It's near the end. Go to the end, then turn around, and you'll see it if you backtrack a bit[/spoiler:dc609d35c3]

Oh wait. That was before i megamixed it.

[spoiler:d569ece75c]The location for Emerald coast Megamix's Secret exit is near the end. It's on the ground of the Jump pad area. I know the pads are missing, but if you played Sonic Adventure then you should know the location.[/spoiler:d569ece75c]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back