The devs make me so MAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arf on that one I don't believe really. SRB2 is classic based and on classic there was no Homing. Like it is now its more fun and challanging and also on the green eyes... April's Fools Day or not they are TERRIBLE. Why we complain? Look at the sprite with the green eyes! Also did Sonic have green eyes before Adventure (which I consider the start of the Sonic Fall)? No! In classic games he didn't have green eyes why would he have eye color now? I prefer Tails with classic eyes and not his Blue Eyes!

I have nothing more to say about this.

Rick roll......WE GOT RICK ROLL'D!!!!!
Give us the real link please.
(◕_◕)

Last edited:
oh btw guys, we just decided to launch v 2.0.5
Enjoy.

http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=32909 Should of choclate rain'd us instead :p... or this.

But (not so) seriously, this is an outrage! Green eyes that hardly anyone will notice? It fails! What were you thinking? We all know that nobody likes the moderen look, just look at how there are no wads of it! So to all developers I ask...WHY!

But seriously(for real this time), I thought we weren't having April fools this year...Cue lied...He must like cake...

EDIT: This years theme is sonic 4 whiners it seems...

Last edited:
GREEN EYES? NO! That's IT! I HATE this game! Seriously, one day eye color, the second day, change Robotnik's name to Eggman, the third day we have green Crawlas!
I am officially leaving this community. And to the devs that made his eyes green, YOU SUCK!

C'mon, guys! Let's play some Sonic 06, where they actually keep Sonic the same!

:@

Even though I complained about the eyes i'm actually finding it rather annoying so many people are complaining about it I mean who knows? They may make it look better over time like everything else

Even though I complained about the eyes i'm actually finding it rather annoying so many people are complaining about it I mean who knows? They may make it look better over time like everything else

You're annoyed with people complaining over green eyes and you, yourself, have also complained? That, my good sir, is fail.

You're annoyed with people complaining over green eyes and you, yourself, have also complained? That, my good sir, is fail.
Yes i've thought differently about it now Because the fact is so many people have complained about it now and I feel guilty. You can say the same thing to some statement in the "how not to be awful" topic where it teaches you not to be stupid even though they stated they done it themselves

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back