• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn, my internet browser cut off the Super Sonic part after you posted. But yeah the yellow glow around Super Sonic just doesn't fit.

Who are you going to give a super? (Please say Silver.)
I'm accualy being sucked into this. Are you mostly just working on Sonic? And SuperSonic's glow owns. But I suggest to make it bigger than smaller at a pace.

First off the black of Metalsonic's eyes is too light, darken it up a bit, and the glow of Supersonic doesn't look that good. also this shading looks a bit like pillow shading.

Sath the metal hedgehog said:
Avi said:
Meh I wish I were this good... ;_;

Same here. I made two characters, both suck, will never be realesed.
Well I use one but it's just cuz hes invisobill and I can't find any good inviso socs. =\
W-W-W-WHAT?, i made one that makes you invisible dummy, it's in the soc section, and if it's not on the first page, try clicking the second page. also, i thought that nitro was doing pillow shading, though, if your not working on it, could i maybe do a tails in his mech.?

What? I didn't hear that! I was too busy syaing how Tails' tails look too small, Amys dress is too small and silvers spikes are too small!
XD
Amys dress is wider at the bottem. It looks like shes wearing a speedo dress! =3

The shading on those does look pillowish, but it's a lot better than the poorly resized and outlined SRB2 sprites.
Fish hook said:
My gob couldn't be more smacked! Zis fine sprite iz ze bezt I've ever zeen!

What?

I didn't know this type of sprite was posib;e withing the SRB2 palet. (Gob-smacked)
I was just using an accent. They are the best sprites I've ever seen. (Zis iz ze bezt...)

Knuckles doesnt have a superform. Yes, you saw a glowying Knuckles in S3&K that was just Sonic with his spines down, ignore it!.

Senku_the_swordshog said:
Knuckles doesnt have a superform. Yes, you saw a glowying Knuckles in S3&K that was just Sonic with his spines down, ignore it!.

Yes he does, it was just a recolor of knuckles. *Shot*
Well, all of them have super forms. O_o' Except Amy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back