Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use proper capitalization please or it won't take long until you get banned, FreeWheel :/

Hello, I'm sure you can read what my user name is.
I'm not exactly new to the SRB2 Community. I had a user name about 2 years or so ago that I used quite often, but I forgot what it was so I decided to make a new one.

Hi, I'm TecWeed.
Been playing srb2 for quite some time now, but have never considered it necessary to sign up here...
now the moment has arrived =D

Well, hope to see some good wads from you.

...Try not get get temp-banned on only the first few days in the forums. It's ridiculous, people are getting banned left and right.

Chaos Knuckles said:

...Try not get get temp-banned on only the first few days in the forums. It's ridiculous, people are getting banned left and right.

Because the admins are finally doing thier job.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Chaos Knuckles said:

Because the admins are finally doing thier job.

FINALLY? They've been doing their job since the beginning. Only difference is that the strike system now is more severe, and an infinite amount of new rules and user limitations are set every now and then. Frankly, I'd rather they were more creative than that, though, because I don't see much improvement to the community.

I agree, Blue Warrior, but it is the best way that we have to do. We can't really stop morons and noobs from being noobs no matter what you do. This game will be attracting young people just because it is a Sonic game so we really can't do much better.

I believe the forum is slowly improving, but it is still in a pretty deep hole tbh. Anyways, get back on topic guys.

The rules never became more severe, what happens is that for some reason admins were like "asleep", being less strict with following the rules :/ No idea why. When I first joined, they were as strict as they are now. I guess it had to do with the massive n00b army that came when 1.09 was released.

N00bs should be banned, I agree on that.
but sometimes it's kinda hard to distinguish between n00b and non-n00b.
ok, enough of that.
hm, you gotta wait a little, I got a few problems, but I'll figger it out anyway. =D

Sik said:
The rules never became more severe, what happens is that for some reason admins were like "asleep", being less strict with following the rules :/ No idea why. When I first joined, they were as strict as they are now. I guess it had to do with the massive n00b army that came when 1.09 was released.

This is what I meant, I didn't mean to offend any of the administers. It just seemed like they were going a little easy on some of the people in this forum.

Yo,im Hyper sonildow and I love sonic the hedgehog so much.
Im like 13 and i live in LaVergne Tennessee.
I was born in nashville.
Im making a mod named sth360, probably heard of it, and right now the progress is going great!

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Yo,im Hyper sonildow and I love sonic the hedgehog so much.
Im like 13 and i live in LaVergne Tennessee.
I was born in nashville and I dont know how to make wads.
Could someone teach me.
Thanks

While I try to avoid linking to the main page of the wiki, I'll put it here anyway. Read this, mainly the "editing" section will help you out with wads:
http://www.srb2wiki.sepwich.com/

Hello! I am Nathan Speed. I joined this fourm because after browsing as a guest for at least two months, I got sick of not being able to post. I also need help with WAD buliding. Such as level structure.
Anyways, I hope I have a good time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back