Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey im Prower and by my name you can tell im a tails fan. Im not new to the SRB2 world but I am however, new to multiplayer which I could acsess finnaly. My name is Ussually !DC!Prower on SRB2 multiplayer. I am also a friend(who got me back interested in srb2) of Maverickwhich you might have already seen in servers. Anyways I hope I can get to know you all better.

I'm Zupersonic. I am 13 years old and i live in the Netherlands.

My hobbies are: playing sonic games, drawing, and playing srb2 of course xD

I'm new with levels making, and trying to make better levels

Nice to meet you all! :P

I may not be new but im going to let newcomers get to know me.

Hi, I am superflip96.

I am: 10 years old
Male
A very curious kid
Maybe one of the most youngest users on srb2 netplay and the forums.

Tapika is 10, now.
I didn't ever imagine that superflip96 was 10, but looking a bit more carefully I would have realized it.
superflip(2007 - (19)96) = 11

It's just like my nickname:
tails(2007 - (19)92) = 15

It is a year off because my birthday in this year still hasn't come.
For a ten years old kid, your behavious is good, superflip.

Hello everyone ! :)

My name is Armand (as if my forum login was not clear) and I am 17.
Some people may have seen me on netgames (only the ones registered on masterserver, i do not really like IRC and english is not my mother language).

I finished the normal Srb2 (except easter eggs) and... what have i done really ? I used DoomBuilder and then Srb2builder, to make my firsts small and useless maps...
I tried to make a good (...i mean not too bad) map, but i think it is too much FPS-style, maybe i will release it later with improvements.

I love :
-Playing sonic games
-Computers
-Talking with my friends
-Playing sonic games
-[...]

I joined Srb2 forums today, but i read it since... July 2006, the month I discovered Srb2 (1.09.2) :wink:

So, see you later on these forums, or why not in srb2 netgames !

My name is Ninja Im' from Florida, Orlando. My hobbies are : Making flash movies on www.newgrounds.com. There mostly Sonic and Finalfantisy Flash movie's, and mostly playing on SRB2 and Sonic next-GEN

Hi. I'm simsmagic.

Hy hobbies are mostly computers, but I also enjoy certain sports.
I haven't designed any levels, but I may get to it soon. You might find me online on srb2 frequently too!

My name is SB. You may have seen me before on netgames. I'm not really sure why I decided to join this fourm. Maybe because I felt like it=p. Anyways, I really like this fourm and the game. I think I will have a great time at this fourm.

Hi, my name is Micah Miller and I am 14 years old. I have been playing srb2 for about 2 years and my best buddies are Rgx Supersonic And Twilight. Thanks alot for putting out such a great effort into this game.

*sheepish look* Umm... hi. I just joined a few minutes ago. I've been visiting the forum for a long time, but I never really felt like joining. I'm 13 years old and I'm trying to make addons for SRB2, but nothing ever goes right. :cry:

Zkoopa said:
I'm 13 years old and I'm trying to make addons for SRB2, but nothing ever goes right. :cry:
Trust me, practice makes perfect. ;)

If you haven't already, there's a few tutorials on the site that you can look at in the Editing section of it. The wiki also has some information on sectors, thing types, and linedefs if you're trying some more advanced things in map making.

Zkoopa said:
I'm trying to make addons for SRB2, but nothing ever goes right. :cry:
Same here. I'm cursed to make Character Wads that don't work due to some random error that makes no sense, even from a technical point of view.

Yoa, im Twilight, 16 Years old and live in Germany.
My Hobbys are Sleeping, Sonic in all forms, sports and more sleeping.
My best SRB2 Buddys are. RGX, Dark Angel, Miles(Friend and Rival ^^), Ninja, Shu, Megasonic and Hyper (still Hyper -.-). If i forgot someone im sorry.

Hi, my name is phil I am 14 yrs old and lives in the Midwest. I began playing this game when i was 13 and poked around the fourms abit,
not really intrested.

Anyway, I might start making levels there's a slim chance i won't though.

(P.S.: I'm working on my grammer to)

hello my name is jordan but i will tell you that my experiances with srb2 are pretty fun so you will hear more from me in the near future about what i think needs to be put into the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back