Official Level Design Contest: March/April 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to, *puts on glasses* I just need to make some tiny calcutations before I continue this procedure. *takes off glasses*.

Don't worry about it. I should be pretty experienced at levels in SRB2, but I'm not too great. From what I've seen, KOF, it looks good.

Any entries from me = not gonna happen. Sorry, but finals - no, worse, AP tests - are rearing their ugly heads in the next three weeks, and I'm wasting enough time on the Internet as-is. Thank God New Super Mario Bros. is coming out around the same time, I think I'm going to go crazy without something like that to keep me entertained.

But yeah, no entries. Which is a shame, because I started this nice church/castle-y level using some Quake textures I had lying around in some other old DOOM II WAD, all converted and everything (although the ANIMATED lump wasn't workin' too well)... Sure, color-wise it was kinda washed out (what in Quake wasn't?), but I thought the architecture, if squarey, was pretty nifty.

Maybe later.

No stuff from me, either.
Wait, what am I saying? I never enter in these things. *shrugs*

I have entries. I'm debating on whether to enter all three of my CTF levels for this contest, or to save one or two of them. Single player, not likely. Match, one, possibly two.

I am sorey if this is spamming but I just have to say I can't wait til the contest start's.I know I havent enterd(becase my work suck's) but I havent voted in any of the other contest's.

Bouncey said:
I am sorey if this is spamming but I just have to say I can't wait til the contest start's.I know I havent enterd(becase my work suck's) but I havent voted in any of the other contest's.

It's not spamming if it is related to the topic.

Lawl. So very close to being released... It seems this sesions contest has the most entries. Maybe.

Blue Blur said:
Don't worry about it. I should be pretty experienced at levels in SRB2, but I'm not too great. From what I've seen, KOF, it looks good.

Yea, but the level size is pretty small. I wasn't paying attention to that when I was making it, I mainly made it in the first place 'cause I wanted to start SRB2 editing, hopefully the levels in Chaos World will be better than that though.

EDIT: whoops double post, curse you Bouncey.

Sorry KoF I like the idea of having the first level of your pack to be used in the contest that seem clever.

But yeah I am soryy.

I see a serious lack of wad here. Could it be that Mystic is just too lazy to compile them? Because the contest wad(s) are due.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back