ROBLOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. I used to play, but the immature players and just Horrid controls and camera turned me away. Although, I did have some some fun times in those farming/factory maps.

Roblox used to be an awesome game. Now it has so much bugs, lag, and other issues I look at it now and laugh. You guys should've played it back in 08'. Those were the days.

Roblox used to be an awesome game. Now it has so much bugs, lag, and other issues I look at it now and laugh. You guys should've played it back in 08'. Those were the days.
Agreed. Thats when I was playing. Alas, it is time to move on to better things, like SRB2 2.00.4.

You should check out the new updates and stuff! I don't really like the new Contest feature, though.

I played it and love it until 2008's later members appeared. All you see now are idiotic "obbys", tycoons, and the same damn game remade a hundred frickin' times with slightly different "themes" or names that have no relevance to itself. Basically, if you want to play a version of this game, go back to 2007.

I dont really like ROBLOX anymore, It's netcode and single player lag is even worse then before, and you have to pay real money to get Robux now.

I wish things on ROBLOX were like they used to be, simplistic, and actually fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back