SA2 shadow(SA2shadow-V2.wad)w/ super form (V3 DEALY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in the levels section under, "Previuw of my mod srb2: B" Or something like that.

Im just about to give up! I see and downloaded the mod or whatever (great mod) but i saw no SA2shadow-v3 in it anywere??

Thats not the mod >_>.

That is an old version. The new one SRB2 fusion ISN'T RELEASED yet, I tell everyone this but no one seems to listen...

Releases Section Rules said:
R1. The releases section, and some topics in Editing, are designed to be used for constructive criticism. There seems to be some questions about what constitutes constructive criticism around here, so please use these helpful examples:
"This WAD is awful. Here's why: List" - Constructive. This clearly explains what is wrong with the WAD and even how it could be fixed.

"This WAD is awful." - Not constructive. This doesn't explain anything about the WAD, and simply states a useless opinion. Keep this junk off the forum.

"This WAD is awesome." - Not constructive. Just like the previous, this simply states a useless opinion. Mindless positive feedback is just as useless as mindless negative feedback.

"You are awful." - Not constructive. This is a direct flame of another user, and is strictly forbidden on all forums.
With this in mind, remember that all WADs posted on these forums will be criticized. If you don't want the public tearing apart your WAD and telling you what you did wrong, don't post on these forums. However, if you'd like to get feedback on your WAD, and suggestions on how to make it better, you're in the right place.

T_T

sonicfreak94 said:
Thats not the mod >_>.

That is an old version. The new one SRB2 fusion ISN'T RELEASED yet, I tell everyone this but no one seems to listen...
can you post something when you finish it because im tired of having my hopes up for so long waiting for you to release it...-_-

I talk to SF94 on YIM alot so I found out his pc crashed so he is using a mac which is slowing down his work. He's working on other stuff too so he hasn't had to time to work on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back