Jade Sunset underconstruction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was never a upper unpegged set those ribbons are a bug of some sort. I've checked all the walls non of them have upper unpegged set. Now that you mention it I need to test something.....

Yep that fixed it, that was the glitch thanks Shuffle. :D
Oh, and I can't forget Mystic. Thank you too, this will make my work easier.

Um within the next week if things keep going the way they are. ;) But I can't garentee it.

Little something for you poeple who want some more info. each act will have 3 islands in them act one is the main areas, Race Beach, Resort Island, and the third I havn't come up with any ideas yet. The second act will have a huge rainforest that takes up all three islands. The third act will have a chemical plant that's designed to clean even the dirtiest water. Realease A1 will only have the first island of the first act but you'll get a taste for the upcoming act's! Like I siad A1 should be realesed within the next week! I always check and fix things first.

Re: There is no...

ree-c said:
There is no super tails, no super knuckles, and there is no hyper sonic, there is no super emeralds, and there is no magic chocolate factory anywhere near here.

Ree-c, ever played Sonic & Knuckles?

Yes, and completed a few dozen times, and i'm talking about this game, and sega needed to do something with those extra emeralds.

Look people this place is not a Super/Hyper Sonic debate. Plaese start that in Offtopic if you want to.

"Ahem"
Now then a riun island would be cool but maybe for another zone all together.
I'll figure something out but not at the moment. Time to go to work...

I can't wait for it's release!

I thought that you unlocked them by first beating the game, so that you get level select.Stupid Wikipedia lied...

Oh my! What's this it can't be!!!!
Yes Jade Sunset V.A1 is here!!!!!
This is the preview all you folks have been waiting for. About that realese in a week thing, I lied so you guys wouldn't know. I didn't need poeple jumping down my throat to finish it. But here it is enjoy.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tuhztq

PS: It's still in Alpha so things WILL chang between now and the final.

*1st to download (as far as i know =p)*

Blimey! This little bugger Lags a bit![/crochunter]

error list:

1. a few nodes are broken. they are unnotaceable to some, but adventurers will notace.

2. ok, WHAT. THE. F**K!? the water colormap is some odd puke yellow/green that kinda seems like neon. Not sure if you ment for this ... or if its some unnotaced or avoided bug.

Other than that, its nice. Fasten your seat belt, I'm sure Prime will be here momentarily with a node fix. ;)

ZTaimat said:
*1st to download (as far as i know =p)*

Blimey! This little bugger Lags a bit![/crochunter]

error list:

1. a few nodes are broken. they are unnotaceable to some, but adventurers will notace.

2. ok, WHAT. THE. F**K!? the water colormap is some odd puke yellow/green that kinda seems like neon. Not sure if you ment for this ... or if its some unnotaced or avoided bug.

Other than that, its nice. Fasten your seat belt, I'm sure Prime will be here momentarily with a node fix. ;)

Heh. I'm flattered. But yeah, I intend to fix it(after I play it, of course). But anyways, yeah. Expect a fix(possibly) later today.

I noticed the broken nodes the, buzzers right? Jet it sounds like a major glitch on your side, plus look around if you can't find them than you are not paying attention to you saroundings.

Sadly, I won't update until Ree-C sends me the sky script I want to look at it, test it, and tinker with it. Than the update will happen.

I fixed it. Man, your sectors were ****ed up! unclosed sectors everywhere you looked, the control sectors were double sided; man, it was horrific. But I fixed it.

download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back