Super Mystic Sonic (V.1.09.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean 1.09.5...

The updates are good but when is SMS blast 2 coming out.

(Me don't wanna add any weaknesses D=, it's nots like you are going to use it in Multiplayer)

True Hyper Sonic said:
You mean 1.09.5...

The updates are good but when is SMS blast 2 coming out.

(Me don't wanna add any weaknesses D=, it's nots like you are going to use it in Multiplayer)

During the 1.09.5 periode, SMS will be in rapid progress. Wich means I can't really release the new version.(Unless you bother me about it on MSN) Hey, if I have some spare time, I might make a new intro movie as well.

SMS isn't extremely overpowerd in some gametypes(his fireballs are slower then the rings, he is very bright, and he turns around a bit less fast as Sonic) and he actually makes race more interesting. (With Sonic its just a thok race. With SMS you can trow fireballs at each other, you can use multithok to make free some differen't paths, and you can use blinddash as another speed move.)

Wich means if you are gonna use SMS in multiplay, make sure everone is SMS to be sure its a fair and fun fight.

Are you planning on releasing these future versions alongside "future SRB2 demos"?

The next planned version is 1.1, the final SRB2.

Super mystic sonic, are you thick? look under Digiku and my name, see what it say?

Staff

that means we are part of the ST Jr. and if we say 1.1 will be the next version, it will be.
so there :twisted:

Chaosxth said:
AWSOME MAN I REALLY LIKE IT I GIVE IT A 5 OUT OF 5!!!!!!!

Thats what I mean with: Tell me why you like it, or why you think it sucks.

Thanks, but can you tell what you like about SMS?

True Hyper Sonic said:
>.< lol Good luck with setting all the updates you were planing in 1.09.5/6/7/8/9/10 into one huge update for SMS :o

Yeah......*faints*

Logan_GBA said:
Super mystic sonic, are you thick?

T_T()

Logan_GBA, are you smart? (Whatya mean that question doesn't suit? Its just a question)

I like the

HMS form(it owns)
SMS color
SMS ability(Including fireball)
SMS sound effects
SMS background story
The extra stuff that the wad adds.

I dont like.
HMS can't float in air
One of SMS's "getting hurt" sound effect sounds like wario...
Emeralds are all in one place.(I know you are going to fix it but im just saying)

True Hyper Sonic said:
HMS form(it owns) - I'm gonna tottally re-make HMS to not look like SS.
SMS color -SMS has his own kind of grapics. No outlines, and coloring to even make the shading on SMS shine
SMS ability(Including fireball) - Overpower can be fun, its just how you use it. Btw, SMS is less powerfull then Sonic in match.
SMS sound effects -I didn't add taunts for a reason....
SMS background story -He has a background story in this version? O_O()
The extra stuff that the wad adds. -Over 600 extra sprites, so enjoy.

What i ment in background story was...the background story i think you will add, i will like.

(How is SMS less powerful then sonic in battle...besides the fireball)

I like it so much because:

1.You can get mystic emeralds easy by going to map50

2.Homing,Lightdash,and running on water (without hyper)

3.The Hyper Form

4.I like the title screen

What i hate about it is:

1.I don't hate it i love it!!!! ^_^

True Hyper Sonic said:

Lets see: His slow fireballs, his brightness, his lack of waterskip, and also his slower airturning, making SMS a easier prey to chase on without him knowing.

Multithok is kinda useless in match(Its also harder to escape because of all the shadow's behind SMS), blinddash only slows you down because of the fact you need to stand still, and homing can be irritating with springs. Lightdash is quite usefull, but you are easy to hit while lightdashing in a straight line.

Remember that the fireballs are slower then a thok, so escaping or dodging is extremely easy. Plus the fireballs also have a lower hit-rating then a ring.

Chaosxth said:

3.The Hyper Form

What i hate about it is:

1: Lazy guy........I only added it for testing HMS in all levels, and it also adds the possibility to turn into HMS for if you absolutely can't get the emeralds. Well, and that place is just neat.
2: SMS' overpower is fun depending on how you use it. But soon I'm gonna make the enemies waay stronger, so enjoy your easy life with SMS while it lasts. :twisted:
3: He's suposed to be extremely overpowerd, but he ain't yet in this game, because he lacks superfloat. Meh, don't worry, that will be added soon.
4: You actually like that drawn crap? Oh well, that could be....

1: O...kay.....<.<()

True Hyper Sonic said:
I thought of a minor addition. Make the 1up boxes have the pic of the mystic emerald.

I tottally forgot about that. That was the first little special sprite I was planning, yet it isn't in yet, but all those other 600 extra sprites are......

i tryed downloading super mystic sonic and it did not work will you upload it on sendspace because when someone uploads there wad on sendspace it always works for me megaupload never works for me so can you do that for me just this once IM DESPRETE! :eek:

To use megaupload:
Somewhere in the upper-right corner is a picture with letters. Type in the same letters in the text-box right to it, and click download. After that you need to wait 45 seconds....then click download again, and you'll have SMS

To use sendspace:
Click the blue text. Sendspace might wanna delete its files now and then, though.

To use rapidshare:
Click the "free" button, down somewhere at the right-side of the page. You'll see a timer, next.(Maybe its a bomb)Then you see a picture with letters on it. type the same letters in the text-box right beside it, and there should be a button: download from <server> here.

SMS is hosted on all of these servers. Next version all these servers will be mirrors, and I'll have SMS hosted on Sepwich, for direct speedy download.

Super mystic sonic said:
True Hyper Sonic said:

Lets see: His slow fireballs, his brightness, his lack of waterskip, and also his slower airturning, making SMS a easier prey to chase on without him knowing.

Multithok is kinda useless in match(Its also harder to escape because of all the shadow's behind SMS), blinddash only slows you down because of the fact you need to stand still, and homing can be irritating with springs. Lightdash is quite usefull, but you are easy to hit while lightdashing in a straight line.

Remember that the fireballs are slower then a thok, so escaping or dodging is extremely easy. Plus the fireballs also have a lower hit-rating then a ring.

Chaosxth said:

3.The Hyper Form

What i hate about it is:

1: Lazy guy........I only added it for testing HMS in all levels, and it also adds the possibility to turn into HMS for if you absolutely can't get the emeralds. Well, and that place is just neat.
2: SMS' overpower is fun depending on how you use it. But soon I'm gonna make the enemies waay stronger, so enjoy your easy life with SMS while it lasts. :twisted:
3: He's suposed to be extremely overpowerd, but he ain't yet in this game, because he lacks superfloat. Meh, don't worry, that will be added soon.
4: You actually like that drawn crap? Oh well, that could be....

1: O...kay.....<.<()

True Hyper Sonic said:
I thought of a minor addition. Make the 1up boxes have the pic of the mystic emerald.

I tottally forgot about that. That was the first little special sprite I was planning, yet it isn't in yet, but all those other 600 extra sprites are......
Well at least the wad rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back