• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Shadow the hedgehog remake, Final Beta released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blade T. Hedgehog said:
shadpic.png

Here's a character select pic. You can use it if you want.
I personally think he looks like a girl somehow. Maybe it's the way (s)he's standing?

It is? I thought Shadow did that in SHth when he cleared some of the levels... Anyway, I just thought the Crossed Arms thing was over used.

Actually you could still have the shadow style without having his arms crossed. Try straitening out his left arm (his left not ours) and shift his eyes more to his left.

Make him hold a gun!! *nuked*

Shadic_the_Human said:
Out of curiousity dr P is the fur going to change color on this shadow like how jshadow and shadow in srb2riders mod does? Or is its spikes just gonna change color?
I think it would be better if just the stripes change colors. It looks pretty retarded otherwise.

Yeah, I prefer just the stripes..
Too bad we have to wait for 1.1 before we can use more than 1 changeable color...

Nah, just make 2 versions of wads, one wad can change the strip color and the wad can change the black part

Why is it that with every wad Dr.P makes there's always some reason to make 2 versions of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back