• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

AmyR Remake WIP (Beta WAD Available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her hands are at the right height, actually.
Btw, I was thinking of making her run like she does in Sonic Adventure or Sonic Advance, with her hammer at her hip. Or should she run like she does in Sonic Heroes, without her hammer? I'm also working on her spin frames so that they look like Sonic's, since I'm going to make her thok instead of double jump.

Make with the hammer at her side. It'd suit her more IMO. Also, the front walking bothers me for some reason.

I made a new select pic, one that fits in better with SRB2.

Manic, the front walk bothers me too. It kind of looks like she's flexing her muscles or something.

Chaos Knux said:
Level pack: check
Full-scale mod: check
Excellent Character WAD: check
Char-select pic skillz: check
Originality of Alias: check
It's official, zck2020 is pwnsome
:D

amybackwalktt5.gif

It feels like her head is a pogo stick 0_o

EDIT:
nitro_the_hedghog said:

I made a new select pic, one that fits in better with SRB2.

Manic, the front walk bothers me too. It kind of looks like she's flexing her muscles or something.
Quit stealin' mah thunda.

I made a new character select pic, is the same Nitro's pic, but with better font:

AMYRCHAR.png

Should I put Amy rose on the pic?

What's wrong with the one I made? :(

amy2charna7.png

I put a lot of effort into making this look good, and I don't want it just blown over by one of nitro's edits.

There is nothing wrong with your pic, but Nitro's pic is in the SRB2 style, but Dr. Pepper will choose what pic he want.

I seen this coming, so I have a plan.
There are going to be two versions of the WAD, one with a custom spin/thok trail, and another without it for better compatibility with maps/characters that use the same soc slot. zck2020's awesome character select pic will be used in the one with the custom spin trail, while nitro's SRB2 style pic will be in the other. That way, everybody's happy.
How does that sound?

i was thinking, what if you made her spin trail (Or whatever it's called)
leave hearts, like in sadx?

Amy can't spin in SADX.
When Amy ran fast she jumped higher then usual and slammed the ground with her hammer and make hearts everywhere.(I think)

no i mean when you get that power-up in sadx, she spins her hammer, and you can see a heart trail

Dr.Pepper said:
I seen this coming, so I have a plan.
There are going to be two versions of the WAD, one with a custom spin/thok trail, and another without it for better compatibility with maps/characters that use the same soc slot. zck2020's awesome character select pic will be used in the one with the custom spin trail, while nitro's SRB2 style pic will be in the other. That way, everybody's happy.
How does that sound?
mE IS HAPPY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back