Mom of dead girl: Sickness was test of faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
Dang. Why couldn't they think that with their prayers God provided doctors for them or something? I mean I believe God can do good, but they still gotta do their part and get her some help from a doctor. It's like... you don't need to cook food, just put beef on the table, pray, and it's instantly roasted. That's just crazy

This. GOD (or what ever you believe in, I believe in god.) GAVE US DOCTORS FOR A REASON. Their purpose Is to help you get better. These people obviously didn't believe that doctors were here to help.
I mean LUKE of the bible WAS A DOCTOR.
Did these people even read the bible?

Turns out the father of this girl has been sentenced to 25 years, for "reckless second degree homicide".

Source

Apparently doesn't work in Opera, but works in IE and should in others.

crazy escape said:
sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
Dang. Why couldn't they think that with their prayers God provided doctors for them or something? I mean I believe God can do good, but they still gotta do their part and get her some help from a doctor. It's like... you don't need to cook food, just put beef on the table, pray, and it's instantly roasted. That's just crazy

This. GOD (or what ever you believe in, I believe in god.) GAVE US DOCTORS FOR A REASON. Their purpose Is to help you get better. These people obviously didn't believe that doctors were here to help.
I mean LUKE of the bible WAS A DOCTOR.
Did these people even read the bible?

They read they're version of the "bible".

It's kinda sad to see people like those parents misunderstand or miscomprehend the bible. IF they actually thought prayers worked, then there wouldn't be any serious diseases out there like AIDS or west nile virus or even genetic disorders like sickle cell anemia. I dont think its chirstian to leave everything in god's hands. We are supposed to praise, share and teach the word of god, not to abuse, disgrace and put further hatred towards this religion. I dont believe the law can help punish these people.

"The only cure for stupidity is death"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back