Who are the most Gullible Sonic Characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koopadawg

I think that shadow has to be the most gullible character.

Reason:If anyone tells him that they know something about his past he will do anything for them.

Example: Shadow the hedgehog.
Black Doom told shadow that he had to complete his promise to him. later in the game he said i will tell you about your past when you get me the chaos emeralds. what did he do. HE GOT THE STUPID CHAOS EMERALDS!

They've all been tricked constantly throughout the series(And I mean all the characters) and show no loss of innocence.

Knuckles was once fooled into believing that Sonic was evil. I know he had never met any of those people before, but Eggman just oozes unpleasantness, and Knux didn't pick up on it.

True, but he could of gotten Eggman confused for Father Christmas, I mean, Dye the moustache white and add a great big bushy beard.
Speaking of Eggman I believe he is the most gullible, reason, he keeps on adding AI to death machines.

another character

Amy Rose

Reason: She will gun toward anybody that looks like sonic.this is a biggie.

Example: Sonic adventure 2 and sonic X, shadow was with Eggman and she gunned right to him and started hugging him. God forbid he was a bomb.

i think metal sonic is THE most gullible character because he thinks he is the real sonic

example sonic the hedgehog CD, sonic heroes

speedy fox said:
i think metal sonic is THE most gullible character because he thinks he is the real sonic

example sonic the hedgehog CD, sonic heroes

Speedy fox, that does not make him gullible, that just means he has ego issues.

Knuckles. It's not the fact that he believes Eggman when he says Sonic is evil, but it's that he got fooled so many times.

I think it's a tie between Knuckles and Shadow. Knuckles gets tricked too much, such as in Sonic 3 and SA.

Shadow, however, has been tricked since he was first introduced. Eggman tricked him in SA2, and Black Doom in Shadow the Hedgehog.

But all of them have their points when they have been tricked but it happens to those two the most.

Isamu said:
Shadow, however, has been tricked since he was first introduced. Eggman tricked him in SA2, and Black Doom in Shadow the Hedgehog.
As much as I hate to say... Sonic 06. Play it. Shadow was not gullible at all. In fact, not only was his gullbility absent (which honestly never existed in the first place, (where are you getting this from?)) but he had the best storyline out of the three hedgehogs.
Crüsäder said:
blargen said:
fawfulfan said:
Knuckles.
Not all the time.

knuckles always tricks Sonicand Tails

example sonic 3 and knuckles, sonic chronicles, he thinks that they're doing the wrong thing fighting the villians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back