Post your pics/art here!

zjUaSobV.jpg

Some art I did today as a profile pic for something.

I also realized I forgot to color in the inside of his hand. Yikes.

Last edited:
Very cute Fres :3

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Also Speedwagon's art is very cool :)

After being on opposite sides of the world for the past year, my girlfriend is finally coming to Japan! Happy to be reunited in a month, but we still don't know exactly where she will end up! We might be super close, or quite a ways apart. Still waiting to find out...Anywho, I drew this. My strong point is hands and feet.

p82p3N8.png

Last edited:
After being on opposite sides of the world for the past year, my girlfriend is finally coming to Japan! Happy to be reunited in a month, but we still don't know exactly where she will end up! We might be super close, or quite a ways apart. Still waiting to find out...Anywho, I drew this. My strong point is hands and feet.

p82p3N8.png

Wow! This is beautiful Ultimate! Great work!!! :O

teach me pls

Wow! This is beautiful Ultimate! Great work!!! :O

teach me pls

Judging from the drawings you've posted here, you already have the capacity. I haven't seen you post many backgrounds, but you could definitely color your characters in a similar style. I'm pretty sure your knowledge of anatomy is overall stronger than mine. I almost always avoid drawing bodies, but I forced myself to draw one this time...even if it's just a chibi. If you wanted, I actually could teach you. I'm pretty sure you could learn everything very quickly. Do you have paint tool SAI?

Last edited:
Here you go, Speedwagon! Let me know if you have any questions. And if you want a Part 2.

MGhWHbl.jpg

Last edited:
Some doodles I did some time ago. They're crappy, but what better can I do with my lack of ideas/motivation.

PX4qcWk.jpg

IkqZmcF.jpg

kHSjm9R.jpg

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Back