SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digiku said:
Here's the problem: The perspective of the board is wrong.

knucklesboardp.png

I think that's how it should look.
Dayyum. That looks nice o_o
I like that perspective.. the board just needs to be a tiny bit thinner.

Bouncey said:
Double post(this wouldn't work in a edit)

Update on Knuckles board.

I based this off of CZ64s board and my old Knuckles board.

To be honest it looks ugly but at least it is in right view I hope.

Any comment's.

It's a tad off center, but you've got the perspective right.

srb200181fd.png

Getting this part together took me forever, actually. So the level isn't even half done yet. Metal City was a breeze because I skipped the scenery, but that part looked like only I could of done it properly.

nice. I like splash canyon a lot.

don't forget the "going though the waterfall" at the end!

BTW: your metal city wasn't bad either.

I founde something a little messed up (I think)...

Well, CZ64 made Metal City...mikel93 made the circular Metal Harbor...but they are both MAP01. How is this supposed to work out?

I am worried that if I change anything.....it will mess up. That happens all the time with me. I was trying to learn how to use XWE and I messed up mechaknux and I had to redownload it.

mikel93 said:
knuxboardbouncey8rl.png

Shaded your knux airboard Bouncey.

I really like this board.

Anyway, I have an idea. Could people make their characters on air boards? (such as Halkel da Thunderhog...he already has a character on an air board...and it looks nice...) It just wouldn't be released for the MOD. It would be like a seperate wad file.

Metal City and Splash Canyon are both being updated and almost ready for release, all thanks to Flame_the_hegdehog!! They might be done today at night (EST), and if it's not, then wait until tomorrow.

Another finished screenshot? Sure! Here you go!
srb200191nd.png

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Metal City and Splash Canyon are both being updated and almost ready for release, all thanks to Flame_the_hegdehog!! They might be done today at night (EST), and if it's not, then wait until tomorrow.

well im still working on updating splash canyon, but metal city is all good to go, so you can release that whenever you feel like it :D

Please release it soon..................

I have sprites of knux...I am going to try to help with him for a while. I am using Mikel's updated Bouncey board.

I have PLAYA5. I am actually quite pleased with myself. Here is A5:
boarda55dk.png

What do you think?

UPDATED PLAYA5:
boarda57ws.png

Dark Mystic said:
Please release it soon..................

I have sprites of knux...I am going to try to help with him for a while. I am using Mikel's updated Bouncey board.

I have PLAYA5. I am actually quite pleased with myself. Here is A5:
boarda55dk.png

What do you think?

UPDATED PLAYA5:
boarda57ws.png

Ni-ice.

:mrgreen:

Should I continue with this?

I have PLAYA1:
boarda18un.png

I know it only has 2 of those black lines going down the side of the board...but that's all I could fit. Besides...it won't matter when Knux is actually on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back