Question about existing Shadow WADS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been having the hardest time locating a Shadow wad that has both spindash and thok (or spindash with float/other ability).
Yes I have searched through the forums (well as YouTube videos) despite this I can only come across spindash without thok or float without spindash.

I would really like some suggestions/help If possible, thank you.

Last edited:
I don't know of any Shadow wads presently existing for 2.1, but there is an outdated one in the Dr. Pepper Character Wad Pack which you could likely edit to update for proper use in 2.1, which would include fixing the ability.

Also Speedwagon is making a Shadow Wad, but that is going to take a while to come out.

Just wait for Speedwagons Shadow to come out.

Even though it'll be a while, all of the sprites are brand new and they look much better than the rest of the Shadow wads out there for 2.0. Even better, he has a new ability that is way better than just having a Sonic clone with Homing Attack.

Thanks for the info, I've recently obtained Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0 classic pack, also recently got back into playing Srb2 so I'm a tad outdated with everything here.

My girlfriend never played/seen Srb2, hence why I'm trying to find a Shadow that can spindash/thok (she adores Shadow) I guess it ultimately doesn't matter how it looks since the MD2 will take over the WAD.

But again thank you both for the help/suggestions I really appreciate it!

Thanks for the info, I've recently obtained Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0 classic pack, also recently got back into playing Srb2 so I'm a tad outdated with everything here.

My girlfriend never played/seen Srb2, hence why I'm trying to find a Shadow that can spindash/thok (she adores Shadow) I guess it ultimately doesn't matter how it looks since the MD2 will take over the WAD.

But again thank you both for the help/suggestions I really appreciate it!

I think I actually have what you need.

I -kinda- edited Shadow in order to have it Home, but when the emeralds are collected, also Chaos Control (by pressing custom 1) and Superform.

BUT

I can't release it. It's not my stuff.

-

SOOOOOOOOoooo here's a link. BUT *whispers*-do not tell anybody.-

Moderator Notice:
Nope.

-

*Coughs*
I've never been here. Nothing to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's not your own work, you shouldn't post it anywhere on the message board.

As for the original question, take a Shadow WAD of your choice and edit the S_SKIN1 lump so he has the abilities you want. It's pretty easy. Here's an article on how to do it. In your case, it should suffice to set the "ability" parameter to "CA_THOK" and the "ability2" parameter to "CA2_SPINDASH".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back