Block Fort (Mario Kart DS) // (Match and Tag)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratzean

This map is a Map, who I have made from Mario Kart DS! The Startpositions are similar like the Startpositions from Mario Kart DS! All Monitores are Random Monitores, like the Boxes of Mario Kart DS! In the center of the map is only one Special Ring! Very fun with this map!

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4

Downloadlink: Klick

Hehe, I remember when Tets made block fort...this is quite a number of times better. (Not that it's a fair comparison, Tets' was made in, like, 2004)

@Spazzo, thx!
I didn't know, that Tets have made (or wold make) the Block forst Level from Mario Kart DS too! I like the Block Fort, so that I have decieded, to make the Level for SRB2! I would upload my another four levels, that I have made (included my Pipe Palace Level from Marik Kart DS too)! I have found some errors in two of my maps with the help from Prime 2.0!

Is this a Match level? Because if it is, I'm so downloading.

EDIT: mt_blockfort.wad

Okay, downloading.

I thought this was going to be really bad. But it looks like you took time to make this. I don't see what you can improve on. Good job! Oh and I would work a little bit on your grammar.

If I might make a suggestion, Kratzean, maybe the next MKDS level you could make is Palm Shore. It would be awesome if you could replicate the rising/falling water in that level.

One other suggestion. Maybe you could group all these levels into a MKDS Match Mod! There aren't a lot of Match Mods around here, and it would be cool to have a new, original one.

So needs to be a Match mod. Having the MKDS gang as the players... How's that for an image in your head? To me, it looks like sprite rips xD

Is there matchmode in Chaos64's SRB2 Riders mod? If there is maybe he could make it a mario kart match type so you can put those levels in it. that would be a good idea. I'll try and toss the idea to him in his Riders topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back