Green Greens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't downloaded it yet, but I will edit this when I have. My one gripe already is that you seem to be rushing you levels, It was only a few days ago that you released BattleShip something

I will edit once I have played

EDIT: You need to think about what makes a good match level. Annoying Music is not one of them. |Good things where the layout, however it was quite bland. Also, It would be good to make the tree an FOF intagible from below, and add a spring, so that would give a good sniping tower, or something

Azure Hawk said:
I haven't downloaded it yet, but I will edit this when I have. My one gripe already is that you seem to be rushing you levels, It was only a few days ago that you released BattleShip something

I will edit once I have played

You don't know how much free time I have. >_>
And Battleship Halberd has been done for about a week or so. I just keep forgeting to post it.

nicely done blade =)

EDIT*
Chaos said:
What's with the Star Blocks?
greengreens.jpg

any questions? =)

This map is really fun.Keep up the good work!

EDIT:Forgot to mention that there is things that you can improve like make the tree blow wind every 20 seconds?

Aww, I thought it was the classic 2D version from Kirby's Dream Island, ah well.

It's seems pretty small in looking at the screenies, but not too bad. As AH said, if you have some time, try put some more detail in, and it'd be a decent map.

Make Whispy Woods blow wind? I fail at linedef executors, but I'll try.

Make Metriod yourself.
This stage is great, just kind of small. I was thinking of trying this sometimes, but then I remembered, I stink at making levels.

It was just a thought.You know what?Your right what am I doing here when I could be making that map!TO SRB2 DOOM BUILDER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back