Suggestions

Also, the ability in socs to set the time to kick in Christmas mode, the file to load, and the ability to add more holidays.

Seperate sprites for swimming and flying. It's only an extra 8 - 16 frames... couldn't hurt seeing as its already 170-something. =P

"King Slayer" mode.

There's a marked King on each team, and the players of each team have to protect their King from the other team, while attacking the opposite team's King.

"Boss Mode" and "Co-Op Boss Mode".

Each level is just one big Boss fight, and they get harder and harder each time. The last Boss should at least be challenging, even in a Co-Op game. Bosses should vary ( not just Eggman every time? ).. Maybe hold a contest for user-created bosses.

Segmint said:
Seperate sprites for swimming and flying. It's only an extra 8 - 16 frames... couldn't hurt seeing as its already 170-something. =P

That'd require extra frames for each addon character. But then again, you can probably just add a character option in a WAD editor to use the extra frames in the future, if such option would exist.

Sonic1fan1 said:
Result said:
Something else:

Clean up the Knuckles sprite. The white pixels around it kind of bother me when I'm playing any color except red or silver. ;P

Mystic said:
- Don't ask for a finished Knuckles, it'll happen eventually.
He means getting the white pixels around it off, not finishing.

Make an alternate version of the sector effect 'Damage (Water)' that damages on touch like 'Damage (Fire)' or 'Damage (Electric)', rather than simply when the player is underwater.

Definately the option to soc the color of teams. For instance, instead of red vs. blue, purple vs. blue. Of course, this would require a drastic wad with textures and such, it would open up the possibilty.

And of course, changeteam would change to correspond with the team colors too.

States that are relative to walls, floor, and celing.

Make a spider boss.

Incorperate the story into the game more.

Include amy as a character.

Be able to send bosses on a nights track.

Make bosses that are the size and speed of Sonic.

Be able to set the distance beetween the eggslimer and the axis he turns on.

Where did Tails enter the into scene? You need to add that, and Knuckles needs to be in it. It's kinda stupid for him just help Sonic when it never shows how or why.

A way to apply HIRES for sprites/images outside characters. Possibly simple markers such as HR_START and HR_END.

The ability to apply any color as a flat or texture by entering the color's hex code instead of a texture name. Such as, using #8815FF as a floor texture would give you a kind of bluey purple floor with a very light green tinge.

I don't know if these are possible or not, but seem like they should be.

-something to cling to, like the switches and swings from sonic 3

-stick to walls where you touch it, like when knuckles glides to a wall, but without being able to move (wall jumping and triangle jumping)

-a radar for battle mode

-branching paths destinct for each character type (i.e. flying, gliders, thokkers, swimmers.)

-A Sonic vs Mecha Sonic race

-sonic 2 and/or 3 emerald challenge stages

Dark Warrior said:
A way to apply HIRES for sprites/images outside characters. Possibly simple markers such as HR_START and HR_END.

Go to soc editor, go to editing the items, do to the item you want, and check the high def box.

This one is probably impossible, but I thought of a little somthing that might fix the c-lag problem on SRB2 netgames.

Simply (not rly) make it so you send your XYZ coordinates to the server, instead of what seems to be button presses. This could allow you to play in Analog mode on netgames as well.

Every one seems to hate characters who have taunts because n00bs spam them in until it gives you migraines. What if you set it to where a player can only taunt once, every 30 seconds, or only after they hit or kill another player or enemy?

Also I would like the option to use the spin sprites for Tails fly and Knux glide. Would you rather all the characters in my mod have thok ability? (Going super is essential to the story line for most of them. And yes, I'm really working on it.)

EDIT: And yeah, "(Go away.)" allways sounds like you're angery at someone.

A custom texture generator. For example, say you wanted to change the angle of GFZROCK by 45 degrees so you could have diamond patterns without the redness of GFZINSID. So, you'd type GFZROCK45D and, while it says Missing Texture (Sort of like F_SKY1), SRB2 would generate the texture.

When used on floors, it would produce a similar effect. You'd be able to fix the THZ 1&2 diagonal pipes and caution stripes. That hidden tunnel in Red Volcano Zone would look a lot better.

I know I've always wanted to put Eggman crates on their side, with the "top" (Now the side) open and enemies flying out.

Spazzo said:
  • The scores in time-only race should be put in order of place, while in-game.

That can be done if you don't mind creating a track mesh elsewhere in the level so the track position can be calculated.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back