vBulletin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think it would be better if there were two subforums in Editing: WIPs and Editing Help.

I still say we should have a WIP subforum in Editing, to stand alongside Editing Help. That way, it'll all be consistently structured.

Yes, but I was suggesting we put everything in Editing into a subforum called "WIPs", because Editing Help has changed into a subforum too.

The whole point of Editing is to talk about WIPs and potential new mods with screenshots or other media. Making a "WIP" subforum would basically make Editing useless.

I'm willing to accept that my idea is bad, but I just want to make sure that you fully understand it before dropping the subject.

See, right now, the forum "Editing Help" has been turned into a subforum which is inside the larger "Editing" forum. My idea is to create a second subforum inside "Editing" called "WIPs". Every topic in Editing would then go in one of the two subforums.

Did you guys remove the "rate thread" option?

Oh, Mister Dutty is awesome. When you pick it. You can give it 4 different colors! :O

See, right now, the forum "Editing Help" has been turned into a subforum which is inside the larger "Editing" forum. My idea is to create a second subforum inside "Editing" called "WIPs". Every topic in Editing would then go in one of the two subforums.
That isn't how the system works, though. There would still be an "Editing" forum with two sub-forums, and there wouldn't be a reason to post in it but you still could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back