List index out of bounds (0)

When I made a wad to test it named test.wad, it had this error:
List index out of bounds (3)

And when I added a entry, it had this error:
I/O error 6.

Then when I closed it, it had this error:
I/O error 32.

-------------------------------------------------
I need a script editor that works because I'm working on a project where you are Sonic/Tails/Knuckles and you have your own adventure with Spike (a made up character) has to train you. He is your mentor and he will help you on your journey to defeat Dr.Eggman onece and for all....

While I wait, I'll just continue working on some of the levels...

Then you can't use XWE. Try SLumpED or something, that doesn't require you to have admin privileges.

Then quite simply you're basically screwed, because we don't host everything on srb2.org and we're not going to.

You can change the registry and most recently used (MRU) sections in xwe.INI, you should be able to see the stuff that handle registry and MRU when you open it. Set them both to 0 and it'll be fixed. I did that and now it works perfectly fine.

The xwe configuration settings. It is the first settings configuration from the top. It's xwe.ini. (If your PC doesn't show extensions for all files, it'll be a configuration settings (Look at file type), so It's easy to pinpoint. Open that file up and look for registry and mru on seperate lines with a = and then 1 after them. Change those 1s to 0s. The error is in the registry/most recently used portions, so if you disable the registry check, it should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back