Jeck Jims' Highpoly MD2s

It's 2.1.15 and my error was using the md2.exe, I just needed to execute srb2win on opengl

Vanilla SRB2 2.1.15 includes all of the fixes from Sryder's exe, so you just need to use vanilla now.

I extracted the ZIP in the SRB2 2.1.15 folder, I played SRB2 in OpenGL mode, I typed "GR_MD2 1" and yet it doesn't work :P

10/2/2016: Nothing completely major, other than a huge touch up to sonic, and texture ones to knuckles. Sonic now has a completely new head model, one that really brings out and blends the games color changing. Knuckles has been giving some texture edits much to the same avail. Rosy has also been 100% remade, to better take advantage of the raised 2.1 polylimit. All super sonic frames, as well as Fsonic super sonic frames have been updated as well!
-team color monitors are now functional
-point monitors are now included
-Espio had some texture work done

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
One set is the actual MD2 and the code for that and the other is the _blend and the code for that.

Last edited:
That second rosy file isnt an md2, it's her .mm3d file. Sorta like her source file. I musta accidently copied it over at some point. Its presence doesn't effect anything

I would have to suggest changing the contrast/brightness of the color blending for Silver and Cream, as their color changing seems to be a fair bit brighter compared to everyone else, currently.

Add their respective character wads while following the rest of the instructions.

Honestly, I'd like to see more decorations model wise. Maybe things like the Gargoyles. Or maybe Eggman could get some more love!

(also maybe second color support since I guess I kinda want my mod supported)

QUICK UPDATED, Added playershadows model due to TD's release. TD's shadow slot is "shad" so, to use for TD add the following to your md2.dat
SHAD OSHD.md2 3.0 0.0
The model is already in some screen shots, hasn't changed much.

player shadows

I already had the player shadows MD2 long before TD's release so... what?
*Notices this:*
unknown.png

Oh... Ok

Last edited:
I like that way you make the shadows. Good idea JJ!
But, I'm thinking about the hinote's hands, hasn't changed yet. I thought you don't changed them yet, because it hasn't wad? Is this the reason?

I know you helped Sapheros in the making of the Flare model. Well, what do i write on the md2.dat?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back