Ive Found Something out with the tune of prismatic angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
hyperson said:
The Music from prismatic angel is just a Ogg based off Disneys Space mountain ride.
Awww. You had me thinking something else was up with it, like a secret message if you played it backwards.

Actually, I do know that PAZ's music has some bits that are based off AGZ's music. And on that note, MRZ's music has some bits that are based off PAZ's music.

Oh, the continuity! *shot*

Really now? The Mystic Realm Zone music reminds me alot of the song "She is my Sin" at certain parts.

Probably just my imagination though. Same with the PAZ music.

Is this true about any of the tunes here? Or is this just pure guessing about the origins of these SRB2 tunes mentioned here?

I thought that all the tunes, except the Green Hill Zone and the multiplayer scoring ones, were more original than you're saying they are...

Well, if it's about saying what the SRB2 musics sound like, Mystic Realm zone music sounds a lot like the last level of THOTD (which is a cool game BTW :D).

Also, believe it or not, the credits music is a remix of Star Light zone. It was trimmed down to fit, so you can't even hear the SLz part. Just play SSNTails' S&K remix for long and you'll see :P

No as far as I know. If you listen to the music in S&K Tennis for long enough, you'll finish up listening to a part directly taken from SLz.

Anyways, I think I found the S&K remix which was reremixed later to make the music in SRB2 and Sonic XG. And sounds way more like a SRB2 remix than a S&K remix o_O'

Sonic Shadow said:
Uh, what? Isn't the credits music Metropolis Zone form Sonic 2?

Theres a bit like it, I think. Will edit in where once I find.

EDIT: It's at Character Designers.

Gosh, hotlinking blockers SUCK, I just needed to refresh the window to be able to open it >_>

Anyways, then why there's a SLz part near the end? Or maybe it's just a mix between two musics. I have a remix of Metropolis zone and Hidrocity zone from OCRemix, for example :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back