SRB2-Town: before the official start of the second series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik

http://www.allthetests.com/quiz15/quizpu.php?testid=1124251587
I can't believe that yet exists. I proven myself to have really bad memory about the first series - I just got 7 out of 10 questions right. And I'm the author o_o'

By the way, I'm about to officially launch the second series of SRB2-Town. I already released two tests chapters and now I'm going for the real thing. Comic form this time, with more randomness than before, I have everything ready, including the host (Spazzo knows what I'm talking about), except that my computer rejects to read the CD with my scanner drivers properly -_- I'll have to find a workaround to it :/

Gotta find a workaround to that. Meanwhile, I wanna see what you would want for these new series. First of all, I wanna remark that on the page debut I'll only upload the first chapter and probably only chapters will be there for some time, so don't expect biographies, minigames, nothing, through I don't discard making them later. Please throw any ideas: chapters plots, enemy design, some of the stuff that I said I won't be adding first but I'll add later, etc. Also questions are allowed. And if you want your character to be in, upload a description (better yet, try to draw it) of your character in this topic. Put personality, job, etc., you know. Otherwise I'll stick with the old crew, you know, Cody (SRB2-Playah), Akira, AJ (SSNTails), Mystic, Shuffle, FuriousFox, Dark Warrior, etc.

Something I wanna remark, yes, there'll be new characters, three to be more exact, and they have their specific purposes actually. Here I go:

• Dummy: He actually appeared in one of the test chapters. He's the gray hedgehog at the beginning of Badnik Attack. He's a filler character - whenever I need some random guy and I can't think on another character, he goes in.
  • Cindy: Here is where it becomes obvious my fanatism to Anna Faris :P She was named in honour to her character in all Scary Movies, Cindy Campbell, through this character doesn't behave like her. Cindy does two things here: she's Dummy's girlfriend (marrying soon?) and also she's a reporter so whenever TV news appear she'll be there. She isn't so new, she already appeared in one of the test chapters I couldn't scan and hence wasn't posted -_-
  • Orderpizza guy: Yay for him! This cool fox is the dude who delivers the pizzas ordered with the ORDERPIZZA command :) Wanna free pizza? Use that command and he'll give it to you! It would be a nice addition to SRB2 ;) By the way, he's Dummy's best friend too.

So, that's all. And I finish this post because I gotta go bed now XD So gimme your feedback and your characters too ;) Remember that giving me your characters doesn't mean they'll appear immediatelly, only whenever I feel to. Also, I may take into the fanfic some friends I have outside this community, like some dudes from SonicRetro or the old crew from Sonic Spain.

So, that's it. Now, feedback please :P Mystic, you're allowed to act like a normal guy here too, not just as moderator, just don't use your swords against me XD

'Metal' Zash, roflmao. Sounds interesting; wish I could've been a part of it (rather than some evil villain). It sounds fun, but I don't really understand what it is. It's that RP thing, right? The freewebtown fad, if I remember correctly.

Hmmmmm... I guess I'll have to try to recover the first series at some time, but I warn you, they were quite stupid, at least compared to what we know today, and grammar MUST be fixed, anybody from the old crew can tell you that :P Interesting stuff: there were rumours about Castle Eggman being removed from SRB2 back then already (later it turned out to just it being replaced, remember it'll be apparently different in 1.1). One of the chapters is based in that.

Some stuff I didn't remark before:
  • Things will be more random than before, so less continued storyline and more randomness goes this time.
  • More places will appear this time. All four islands (Carnival, South, West, Angel) will at some time appear in the second series.
  • Stephany has grown up. This isn't just a look change (no, I didn't do anything stupid :P), but that after having lived so much in SRB2-Town, she's more calmed than she used to be before (anybody who read the first series knows perfectly what I mean :P). Anyways, one of the places to visit will be her birth place, Future City, and there you'll understand why she was like that before.
  • Now's when Spazzo should say this because I'm using the list command:
    Spazzo said:
    (he did once :P)

Yes, I know, I'm putting a lot of jokes here, I'm trying to see if I can recover that brigth that old crew used to have. Spazzo knows perfectly what I mean (can I know why do I mention him so often?), ask him what he felt when I gave him once that ZIP with a lot of old stuff ^_^

And by the way, bad news: no scanner CD until at least next Tuesday :(

EDIT: it seems like Tails92 yet holds a back-up of the old Sonic Action site, with some SRB2-Town stuff. Enjoy:
http://tails92.sepwich.com/mirrors/sonicaction/sonicaction_www_mirror.zip

There are also some old hoaxes there :) I laugh at this one (those that used WadAuthor know what I mean):

others_wadauthorscramble.png

XD What's scary is the clock. How long has it been scrambling the data? X_X

Hrm...
Kitsune.jpg

Name: Kitsune Prower
Personality: Easygoing, carefree, quick to defend friends
Birthday: March 20th, 1988
Hobbies: Computer, video games, game design
Abilities: Flight (Tails-ish), speed (faster than Tails, slower than Sonic), Dark form** (just for the lulz, turns him dark blue, Sik doesn't have to include this...), types 76 WPM*, Fiery form (fire around him), Electro form (sparks ftw), more random forms.
More stuff to come...I'll edit this post when I think of more stuff. :D

*I actually do type 76 WPM...not trying to copy that other dude or beat him...
fddsfdsfdsdsffdsfdsfdsf.jpg

DarkKitsune.jpg

Name: (Dark) Kitsune Prower
Birthdate/Age: same as Kitsune's
Personality: Cruel, badly wounds/kills enemies on sight, able to recognize friends and family so as not to injure/kill them
Hobbies: None really
Abilities: Same as Kitsune's; Dark Kitsune is only awakened if Kitsune is mortally wounded.

Also, I'm not expecting this in the comic, but hey:
CrystaltheFox.jpg

Name: Crystal Cyclonia (psy-chlo-knee-uh)
Personality: Caring, serious, keeps a schedule, gets tasks done on time; Kitsune's girlfriend
Birthday: May 23rd, 1988
Hobbies: Gardening, birdwatching, taming wild animals, other nature stuff
Abilities: Flight

Oh, before causing confusion, put the job only if the character really has it, like "scientist" or whatever. I don't care if it's a job-less character.

Meh, I'm doing this because I can.

Name: Sumakima Josindu
Personality: A bit worrysome, easily set off, cares about others.
Birthday: Aug. 29, 1987
Hobbies: Reading, video games, biking.
Abilities/traits: High IQ, fly, types 50 wpm and is an Elite Surgon.
Has grown attached to his partner.
:D
Edit2: Fix'd Josindu a a bit. Fixing Sowan
loledit: lolteam!

Name: Sowan Ukara
Personality: Silly, dramatic, imaginative.
Birthday: Jan. 30, 1989
Hobbies: Sparring, messing with physics engines, writing.
Abilities/traits: Average IQ, heavenly touch (which is not fully under control, increases strength or speed,) Skilled Nurse and can fly, like her team-mate. Has grown attached to her partner.
:D X 2

Edit: added something.
Edit2: Fixed both of them.

I can't believe I missed the first one. These kind of comics are always cool. XD

droxhedgehogmj1.png

Name: Drox the Hedgehog
Personality: Hyperactive, courageous, easily distracted
Hobbies: Running, Playing videogames, and annoying somebody
Abilities/Traits: Is a sorcerer, runs almost as fast as Sonic
Birthday: January 16, 1993

Hey, all this data is cool, I just hope admins don't hate me because of all those images :P (please leave them, it makes my life easier, just make sure not to make huge images).

Oh, and about the age, please try to put your birthday instead. SRB2-Town is time-dependant. Sega characters are based on the assumption that Sonic was born at 1991, if you're curious. The birthday doesn't have to be your real birthday! For example, May (you'll see her in chapter 3 unless I cancel that one :P) in the real life is 22, but in the fanfic is 49. No kidding :P

Er, Shuffle, if I'm not wrong you're a multicolor hedgehog, right? Based on the shape from that avatar editing contest (crap, that's old!). I remember those colors were blue, green and red but I don't remember the exact order. Can you tell me please? I can't find those avatars.

I came upon this 2,3 years ago maybe? :p I wanted to see who "zash" was, and lo and behold, google provided me with chapter 4 :p

HMS.jpg

Name: Hypermysteriousshadonic123311
Personality: LOL, O HAY GUYS
Hobbies: Part of ancient warrior tribe.
Abilities/Traits: Is 505505404740 times more powerful than Super Sonic himself and doesn't need any shading cus he glows really bright.

I guess I'll submit my character. YES. I acknowledge it's a crappy Sonic 3 sprite, but I'm on my laptop and it's the best I can do.
zaklj8.png

Personality: Hyperkenetic Hedgefoxy thing.
Hobbies: Video Games, Dodgeball, Bugging people
Abilities/Traits: Fast, nowhere near as fast as Sonic, GHost like powers.
Birthday: October 29th, 1994

Anyways, can't wait for the second series. I read the first one (Well, part of it) and really liked it.

Edit: Added new image, gives him a cooler look.

Please tell me you aren't willing for HMS123311 to be a real character (maybe except for some random joke) o_o' (and yes, I played the HMS122331 WAD, I would have been nice if musics were voiced too XD).

Heres mine
Name:Mikesword221
Personality:Happy
Hobbies:Playing games playing with robots making things.
Abilities/Traits:Can jump high and far and build things.
Birthday:8/7/1994

Jeffy_by_KaitheHedghog.png

Name: Jeffy Awsum
Personality: Awesome
Hobbies: Being awesome
Abilities/Traits: Being awesome, being annoying, and being awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back