My chars Knuckles3 and tails4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sense total clonage... Please post some ****ing pix so we know you actually did something to knux and tails.

I can tell your new to character wads.
You need to put a little more time into your wads if you want them to be worth using.
Just keep trying, you will eventually start making cool ones.

No wonder the name of the WAD was STK.wad, you just put the SRB2 Sonic, Tails and Knuckles sprites on a WAD. Who would need it?

STK.wad's description said:
(did'n know what i was doing)
When you make WADs, you should know what you're doing. Oh well. Donovan9, next time make a character WAD that isn't identical to all SRB2 Sprites, ok?

unique said:
Orangelink said:
unique said:
recolors = FAIL
That was the point. And, unique, you're not much of one to talk with your record with the MS.
Don't judge a book by its cover! And recolors are not alowed on the fourm you know.
How many times do I have to say, THAT WAS THE POINT. NO DUH. Also, I am not judging you by your cover. I tried your server once, in which it was breaking the rules and I warned you. You banned me after you said OMG I DON'T CARE or something along those lines. Then, after you got banned, you kept coming back, AGAIN AND AGAIN, breaking the rules farther, with not only ban evading, but RP/Hangout EVERY SINGLE TIME. No matter how much we warned you, you kept on doing it. I have first hand experience with you, so therefore, I'm not "Judging a book by it's cover *blah blah blah*". I SAID THAT THE RECOLORS WERE BAD IN THE FIRST PLACE IN THIS TOPIC.
Orangelink said:
Wow, this is worse then recolors and soc edit junk combined.
Orangelink said:
That was the point.
I WAS BASICALLY SAYING THAT RECOLORS WERE AGAINST THE RULES. Then, you come with "OMG recolors not allowed" when that was basically pointed out by me before. Tried to explain that, but nooooo, you have to say I was judging a book by it's cover, and that I endorse recolors.

Orangelink said:
unique said:
Orangelink said:
unique said:
recolors = FAIL
That was the point. And, unique, you're not much of one to talk with your record with the MS.
Don't judge a book by its cover! And recolors are not alowed on the fourm you know.
Alright. Orangelink, can you please tell me what this has to do with the Master Server? Nothing? Well, hm.

Orangelink said:
How many times do I have to say, THAT WAS THE POINT. NO DUH. Also, I am not judging you by your cover. I tried your server once, in which it was breaking the rules and I warned you. You banned me after you said OMG I DON'T CARE or something along those lines. Then, after you got banned, you kept coming back, AGAIN AND AGAIN, breaking the rules farther, with not only ban evading, but RP/Hangout EVERY SINGLE TIME. No matter how much we warned you, you kept on doing it. I have first hand experience with you, so therefore, I'm not "Judging a book by it's cover *blah blah blah*". I SAID THAT THE RECOLORS WERE BAD IN THE FIRST PLACE IN THIS TOPIC.
Woah, woah, woah. Don't fly off the handle. Sure, you said it first, but that doesn't mean no one can say it afterward. If one person said "this wad sucks ass", is another person not allowed to say it too? I see it happen all the time, but apparently in this situation, it doesn't matter to you. Now keep in mind that this has nothing to do with the master server; it's a totally different environment. Holding personal grudges because of an incident in a server for a fan game is very pathetic (no, I'm not talking about you specifically, more so the principle of it in general). Yes, he broke the rules. Yes, he ban evaded. Yes, he banned you and many others INCLUDING myself. Keeping a grudge and reminding everyone doesn't make you a better person though. Yes, unique did these bad things and he should be ashamed and he should not do it again/should not have repeatedly done it, but what good does it do reminding everyone? This isn't SRB2, dude. It's a public forum for discussing... pretty much anything in general considering the game, the editors... anything! It's not your job to tell someone what they can or can't do here. As far as I can see, unique didn't recently break any of the forum rules. Hell, he hasn't even posted that often. The point of the matter at hand: Calm down. We know the wad sucks, but just because a certain person with a bad reputation says something similar to what you had said doesn't allow you the right; neigh the responsibility of telling him he's wrong to do so. You said it first. So? I could have said it first too, and I wouldn't have done what you had done. That was uncalled for and out-of-line! No matter who it is or what the situation, you should treat others with respect and dignity if you expect to get the same in return.
Orangelink said:
Orangelink said:
Wow, this is worse then recolors and soc edit junk combined.
Orangelink said:
That was the point.
I WAS BASICALLY SAYING THAT RECOLORS WERE AGAINST THE RULES. Then, you come with "OMG recolors not allowed" when that was basically pointed out by me before. Tried to explain that, but nooooo, you have to say I was judging a book by it's cover, and that I endorse recolors.
Okay, what the hell is your problem? We already KNOW what the wad is. Unique didn't do anything to you. (Although it sounds like I'm siding with unique (aka the party with the bad reputation) at the moment, I'm actually siding with common sense.) Saying "This is worse than _blank_ and _blank_ combined!" doesn't tell us anything other than the fact that you feel that it's solely worse than _blank_ and _blank_ combined. It doesn't show me anything about the rules; by what you're saying (or rather what you said) it doesn't show me you can explain what you mean in writing properly. For once unique was actually conforming with the rules... isn't that a good thing?! The only person wrong here is you! Unique never said you endorse recolors, but you were flying off the handle and yes, you were judging a book by its cover. You let your temperament get the better of you. Get a hold of yourself; collect yourself; gain control, or just don't post at all. It isn't productive, it isn't cool, and it's a waste of time.

P.S.: Being repetitious: Although it sounds like I'm siding with unique (aka the party with the bad reputation) in this argument, I'm actually siding with common sense; that of which some people (who have made it blatantly obvious) lack.

My god, Ash. You make Mystic's and my posts seem like one-liners. I agree with you, but sum up your posts more often. o_O

Why be short, sweet, and to the point when you can write what you want in superior detail? I meant what I wrote, and you know what they say; the pen is mightier than the sword. If he reads what I wrote, it would be much more influential than me just saying, "Wtf dude, calm down."

I dunno if this is because I'm tired or Hyper but when I saw that huge post I thought of Peter Griffin saying "Look, I'm smart, blah blah blah, I make long posts, blah blah blah, I use big words, blah blah blah."

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I dunno if this is because I'm tired or Hyper but when I saw that huge post I thought of Peter Griffin saying "Look, I'm smart, blah blah blah, I make long posts, blah blah blah, I use big words, blah blah blah."

Ignorance is a word that comes to mind...

Well, at least I got my point across. Besides, he probably would have ignored whatever I said.

Seeing as my argument is on a different page, there's no way he's going to see it now... *sigh*

Hey wait! Is only the same tails and knuckles, try make a char that change the sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back