Spphire_Falls_CTF_Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasa

Spphire_Falls_CTF_Edition. Sasa's or KONDA's another wad. I miss there an "a" in the name. You can see everything by playing the level.
Download link:
Click here

BlueZero4 said:
So, why would I rather play your zone than the one we already have?
Load that file and go to the the "sapphire falls ctf zone".
It's a lot different.

This isn't Sapphire Falls CTF Zone, this is a bad level!

I am sad that you dare call this Sapphire Falls CTF Zone. It has a bunch of moniters and Rings in a row, no Thok Barrier... you can't even get the flag. At least the rings are deafed... that's the only good thing about this.

BlueZero4 said:
Sasa said:
It's a lot different.
You can say it's different all you want, but that doesn't mean I want to play it more than the stage we already have.
Then don't.
I could rename it but I don't know how to add it in level selection on CTF. That's why I modify it. Well, you are not the only one. You don't have to play it. I'll just host games with this wad file and someone will join me and play. I already had some joiners on my stage. I just wanted to see what will you say.
Then did you play that battlestage.wad? It's on green hill zone act 1. I didn't see any comments like this on the stage we alredy have.

Yes:
srb20006.png

Let's see..
What's the big name? Let's read it: SAPPHIRE FALLS CTF ZONE
Oh, and there is my edition...

Now, you belive me?

I dont like it already,by telling, by the screenshot, that this level has to much Rings and stuff, looks impossable to kill your opponent with all those rings and moniters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back