SonicGL Leaked? Seriously guys, how gullible are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried it. Waiting for readme.txt to load. I want to see what it says.

EDIT: Says "YOU ARE AN IDIOT" over and over.

Shuffle said:
I have SonicGL. You can download it, but remember this:
SONICGL IS UNSUPPORTED, KTHXBYE
It's highly buggy and will probably crash your computer. If you have anything important running, save and quit. If you lose anything due to this, it ain't my fault.
Link Removed. You're going to end up killing someone's computer with that thing.

(lets see how many people fall for this one..)

NOOOOOOOOOO!
I couldn't download it from my Wii.
Its forever lost in the void of the web.

There was no need to get rid of the link. Just add a filesize warning to it.

cansuled.jpg

It's too bad this game is canceled, it was supposed to have 32 player co-op.

I had a feeling that is was fake, but I figured the possible reward was greater than the risk. Sonic GL > A few days of looking like a fool

LOL! XD omg, I could have told yall that didn't exist, lol. I'm like this biggest "Sonic Know It All" that I know. I am seeking out finding a leaked version of "Sonic Xtreme" though. That actually is a real game that was suppose to be released for the Saturn, but it wasn't finished in time for it's scheduled release date. But someone has the unfinished version somewhere and I want to find it and get it. Muahahahahaha >:D lol

Uhh... it has already been released... And it isn't a leak... and...

Sonic X-Treme? Where?

Actually I've got that thing downloaded, just never felt like opening it... One on the net is a hoax one isn't...

SonicGL is probably more hyped up than it ought to be and probably isn't very great. Which may be why it hasn't been released so as to save embarrassment from the maker(s).

Heh, I sure gave a start when I saw SSN's name on the list...

Yeah, didn't think it was real, but i humored him, anyways....I mean, i keep up on sonic news, and knew it was canned a while ago!

It says that he wants to ask SEGA if he can make the game...

...Well if he showed it to sega they would probaly steal it. Hey, they have that kind of power.

Shuffle stop stealing my spotlight! :<

'sides, I gave you the idea in the first place =P

cueball61 said:
Also, anyone that PMs me about it now will in fact be linked to a program that has a "Loading SonicGL" splash page, while it prints lines of text into numerous text files causing a massive build up on your Hard Drive...
And yeah, it'll have awesome messages while you wait =P
Has anyone checked what these "awsome messages" are yet? >_>
I'm curious to find out, but not curious enough to take the bait and get all of those text files.

cueball61 said:
Also, anyone that PMs me about it now will in fact be linked to a program that has a "Loading SonicGL" splash page, while it prints lines of text into numerous text files causing a massive build up on your Hard Drive...
And yeah, it'll have awesome messages while you wait =P

Screenshots, plz.

I have said it before, I shall say it again.

Stay true to your one fangame, And you shall find inner peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back