What DO you watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoJames

I'v been seeing a buncha topics about TV shows, and most o them have been responded to negitivly, so...what do you watch on TV?

I don't watch TV during the day, thats when I game, but at night, I watch the funny sitcoms liek: Seinfeild, Friaser, Scrubs, and "That 70's show"

I know, it's diffrent from your average 13 year old kid, but what the hell are you supposed to do when you have no cable?

Ne'way, what do you watch?

I don't. *thokked*

There are a lot of TV shows, but I don't watch TV too often. I guess I mostly watch commercials.

I watch a discovery channel show named Mythbusters.

It's scentific but not so much that I get confused and decide to find a show that I can understand... You don't get that educational feel from it too because the co-star of the show is rather comedic.

OOOOOOOOOH
WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?

ABSORBENT AND YELLOW WITH PORUS HAS HE!!

IF NOTHICAL NONSENCE IS SOMETHING YE WISH!!

THEN DROP ON THE DECK AND FLOP LIKE A FISH!!

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
SPOOOOONGEBOOOOB
SQAAAAAREPAAAAAANTS!

And pokemon.
Sonic Underground if I can catch it.

And my fav! MEW MEW POWER ;3
....what?....can't a boy watch mutated girls prance around in frilly costumes?

• Two words: Ben Ten. As much as I dislike their jokes the show is pretty darn good.
  • Plus tons of others: Danny Phantom, Catscratch, ZIM, Fairly Odd Parents, Code Lyoko, Legion of Super Heroes, Grim Adventures...( The list is freaking huge! )... plus I like to watch Smallville, Supernatural, Eureka, and some House.

did you see the movie with the secret of the omnitrix? and for me... (thinking?...(thinking even harder)...(thinking as hard as he could) AAA BRAIN FUSE!!!!!!!!! oh yeah uh... (uh) idk i watch a whole lot of things.

roxas_the_hedgehog said:
did you see the movie with the secret of the omnitrix? and for me... (thinking?...(thinking even harder)...(thinking as hard as he could) AAA BRAIN FUSE!!!!!!!!! oh yeah uh... (uh) idk i watch a whole lot of things.
Yes. I saw Secret of the Omnitrix. Why do you ask?

roxas_the_hedgehog said:

I can't even read what your typing! Please read the rules!

Fish hook said:
MEW MEW POWER ;3
Yes. Too bad it's not on anymore, though.

And the only thing I've been watching lately is Who Wants to be a Superhero?, which is only on once a week.

TJ said:
I watch a discovery channel show named Mythbusters.

It's scentific but not so much that I get confused and decide to find a show that I can understand... You don't get that educational feel from it too because the co-star of the show is rather comedic.

That show rocks.. I love it. xD

roxas_the_hedgehog said:

You sound like my little brother talking... -.-

BlueZero4 said:
Fish hook said:
MEW MEW POWER ;3
Yes. Too bad it's not on anymore, though.

And the only thing I've been watching lately is Who Wants to be a Superhero?, which is only on once a week.
MMP just started over here in the uk.
TMM is better though.

Chao Freak 1 said:
I watch invader ZiM! That is the ultimate cartoon.
Other than that, I watch Rozen Maiden over, and over again.

I absolutely love Invader ZIM. I just wish Nickelodeon re-aired it again Nick is so stupid for canceling it along with Hey Arnold, CatDog & Angry Beavers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back