Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atari

• Game and watch

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would first buy the console that had Sonic on it first, I'm never going to buy a PlayStation 2 or 3, maybe a PSP, If I were to get a REV most likely I will, I would probably get it for Super Smash bros if they brought of one on the REV. Is there going to be a Super Smash bros on the DS?

I'm probably not going to get this next-gen Sonic game. If looks aren't totally decieving, it'll play like the classic Sonic games did, and that, for me, is a very, very horrible thing. I'll stick to playing Shadow, thank you very much.

Oh. And no Smash Bros has been announced for the DS. Yet. But apparently the Revolution will have the new Super Smash Bros packed in with the system, if that's any consolation.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
I'm probably not going to get this next-gen Sonic game. If looks aren't totally decieving, it'll play like the classic Sonic games did, and that, for me, is a very, very horrible thing. I'll stick to playing Shadow, thank you very much.
Sonic Team couldn't go back to the ways of the classic games if it tried, everyone knows that by now. Seeing as how Sonic games generally get more stagnant with each release, I'm willing to bet that you'll love it, mabye even moreso than Shadow.

On second thought, you probably wouldn't, as this Nextgen Sonic game actually looks pretty decent. Sorry.

Ritz said:
On second thought, you probably wouldn't [like it], as this Nextgen Sonic game actually looks pretty decent. Sorry.
Ooooh, burned.

He's got a point, though. Now one of my own along the same line: if classic Sonic is such a bad thing, why in GOD'S name are you on a message board based on a fangame which seeks to recreate classic Sonic bit by bit? It boggles the mind.

Omega likes to go against the status quo for no apparent reason. In that respect, he's kind of an emo, sans the 'patch of hair over your left eye' hairstyle.

Shadow Hog said:
Ritz said:
He's got a point, though. Now one of my own along the same line: if classic Sonic is such a bad thing, why in GOD'S name are you on a message board based on a fangame which seeks to recreate classic Sonic bit by bit? It boggles the mind.
SA Mode gains teh approval :roll:

Ritz said:
Anything over 800x600 is too small for me. God, you people must have 50 ft-wide eyeballs.

I keep my resilution at my real computer somewhere around...1152X864

It give's me headaches when the screen is like giant and I have to use the scrol bar (Repeditly)TO play games online and such and such...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back