I have a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBreada

Also known as David G.
I have recently been playing Sonic Robo Blast 2 and I realized how familiar Jade Valley's music is.

Is the soundtrack a remix of a song from Sonic Chaos or Sonic Triple Trouble? I remember hearing the same beginning tune in a level from one of those two games.

I have recently been playing Sonic Robo Blast 2 and I realized how familiar Jade Valley's music is.

Is the soundtrack a remix of a song from Sonic Chaos or Sonic Triple Trouble? I remember hearing the same beginning tune in a level from one of those two games.

Jade Valley's music is a remastered Sunset Park from Triple Trouble, yes. That's the only piece of music I recognize dead off-hand, though. There may be a heavily remixed piece of music that I couldn't catch, somewhere in the game's soundtrack, maybe.

For those who are curious, here are other tracks in SRB2 taken from other games:

*Tunes 29: Spring Valley from NiGHTS into Dreams - or rather one of the many possible arrangements of Spring Valley's music that can be made.
*Tunes 30-32, 1041: Remasters of music from Super Mario Bros.
*Tunes 40, 109: Instrumental versions of the "Sonic Electronic" track from the Sonic Arcade music CD. (why do we have two SRB2 tracks with this terrible music again?)
*Tunes 94: Mix of music from Zero Wing (the source of "All your base are belong to us").
*Tunes 110-131: If it wasn't obvious enough already, these are all from various Sonic games, as well as Final Countdown (lol).
*Tunes 1049: Mix of the 2P Competition Results music from Sonic 2.
*Tunes 200: "Disco Zombie" or Boogie Nights of the Living Dead from Earthworm Jim 3D.
*Ultimately SRB2's main theme itself is taken from the mix of the Sonic and Knuckles theme track from the Virtual Sonic music CD, which the credits theme itself is actually a snip from. So yes, SRB2's main theme is Sonic & Knuckles's theme you could say!

Otherwise as far as I'm aware SRB2's soundtrack is all original. (Then again, I have no idea about the STJR intro's music.)

Last edited:
RE: Monster Iestyn

Otherwise as far as I'm aware SRB2's soundtrack is all original. (Then again, I have no idea about the STJR intro's music.)

SRB2's older intro has segments of Robotnik's theme from the 1993 syndicated cartoon, Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. Remember, OLDER intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back