3DS just got price cut to 170$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ambassador GBA games are available EVERYWHERE now, so go get em!

To obtain your games, go to settings and select Your Downloads. Scroll them until you see your GBA games, and start selecting them. To make the process easier, use the Download Later option on all of them. Download Later allows you to select 10 games to cue for download at once by closing the system on the main menu, and leaving your 3DS near a wifi spot, allowing you to scoop up your GBA games easily. Just selecting those options, the amount of time it took to boot my computer and type this message, I finished receiving all 10 of my games!

Kirby &TAM has no multiplayer... and so does mario kart
The games now officialy aren't worth the price drop.
Unamused.

No, only NES games. And not even current Game Boy games have multiplayer if memory serves. The GBA games were made bare-bones as possible, and unless they decide to sell GBA games on the shop like NES games (which I doubt), it's not happening.

I personaly don't think the 3DS is worth 170$. personaly, all I like about the 3DS is the games. The App things suck and you have to pay with credit cards to get new one and the free ones sucks and the 3D Sucks too.

I personaly don't think the 3DS is worth 170$. personaly, all I like about the 3DS is the games. The App things suck and you have to pay with credit cards to get new one and the free ones sucks and the 3D Sucks too.

...Ok?

You can go to the store and buy a Nintendo Points card, you don't need to use a credit card.

personaly, all I like about the 3DS is the games.
Doesn't this kinda imply that you're saying it's a good system and therefore possibly worth the money to those who might want to play those games? I mean, sure, there are a lot of other things portable devices do nowadays, but the 3DS is being advertised and marketed as a game system, and if it has good games, clearly they're succeeding at their intended goal.

Doesn't this kinda imply that you're saying it's a good system and therefore possibly worth the money to those who might want to play those games? I mean, sure, there are a lot of other things portable devices do nowadays, but the 3DS is being advertised and marketed as a game system, and if it has good games, clearly they're succeeding at their intended goal.

I agree. I only bought the 3DS because of the games. Even the 3D itself wasn't a deal-maker (though I do love it)

I got my 3DS before the price drop. 3d + exclusive tittles = FTW
Then I found out about ambassador, and I was all like "AWWWWW yeah!"
Got say, the 3D is freakin sweat. I don't mind having got my before the price drop, free games more then makeup for it.
My only complaint is the "bare bones" (as I recall someone calling it) emulation on the GBA games. That, and why no DS download play multiplayer on NES games? It would be dope.

What's this? A Dissidia Final Fantasy version of Dance Dance Revolution?

I KNEW IT! I KNEW THOSE WEIRD PLAYER ICONS I FOUND IN DDFF WERE SUPPOSED TO MEAN A NEW GAME COMING UP!

Well, its Nicalis. Of course its expensive. This is actually their cheapest title.

Anyways, can we please rename this topic now? Like, "The General 3DS Topic" or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back