Flickies enemy (BirdEnemy.soc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyKirbs

they/them frien
Administrator
Judge
✨ Collaborator ✨
This is my first soc, ever. So if there is anything wrong with this please tell me and I will TRY to fix it.

Download link

It basicly changes blue crawlas into flickies (Birds).
Oh, and as a bonus, the eggman boss shoots rapid-fire bird-missles, and strafes the player, the panic mode has him rapid-firing bombs.
-Screenshots-

One bird.

A flock of birds.

The boss.

Enjoy!

Man, and you thought those Jetty-Syns and Crawla Commanders were annoying... *shot*

Anyway, this SOC is pretty hilarious. What's next, diseased high speed rats? Killer bouncing bunnies? Dream on.

One thing, why do the birds explode like the robots? (The head in my avitar is from an old version. I just stuck it on a new body.)

Flickies are going to destroy us all. (Sky ninja, the face on that character in your avatar is horrible, fix it.)

Great soc. Unfortuantely, the flickies spawn at the ceiling. Tha makes it really irritating in open-air levels that have freakishly high seilings. You have about 15 seconds of silence and peace to notice the sector design in the map before you start fighting for your life. While CEZ2 has the good fortune to have rather low ceiling, the red crawlas kinda ruin it. >,<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back