• Neither.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bowser

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMLG! How could you forget Steve the extra guy!? *Horribly beaten.*

Uh, Mario. (Once upon a time, a Quizilla test said I was most like Wario, though.)

Toad, by far. I've used him since my first outing with a mario game (Super Mario Kart), and i've used him ever since. I was not pleased at how Nintendo gave his voice an overhaul in Mario Kart: Double Dash, but I still play as him anyways.

Why no Toadette?
She is my favorite, nice, pretty, small, and I love being the Toad couple in Mario Party 5,6, and 7 with Chaos.
So i just picked Toad.

Really I put in the main ones who are almost in every Mario game now and then (Bowser doesn't count).

Hey, now. I know some Bowser fans out there. It's not fair to them for you to rule out Bowser just because you don't like him. Like, if you left Yoshi out of the poll, I would have been quite angry at you.

FoxBlitzz said:
Hey, now. I know some Bowser fans out there. It's not fair to them for you to rule out Bowser just because you don't like him. Like, if you left Yoshi out of the poll, I would have been quite angry at you.

So should I start the topic again.

FoxBlitzz said:

Yes, the way I am quite angry at him right now.

Okay, I've added a Bowser poll option. It's not exactly organized, as it's below the "All" and "None" choices, but there's not much I can do about that.

Thank you because too many people complain and for those who are mad make your own topic. Don't get mad with me or start an argument.

Back when I played SMB for the NES I liked Luigi more than Mario. My liking for Luigi died out during Mario Kart 64. I picked him sometimes when I first played it, but then I switched to toad. But I have to say that the only character that I like in the Mario series is Donkey Kong. I know it sounds a little off but it is not. DK is part of the Mario series. That is why he appears in Super Mario Strikers, Super Mario Allstart Baseball, Mario Kart, and of course, Donkey Kong back when Mario was just known as Jumpman.

...Oh dear, I don't think I can add Donkey Kong to the poll, as it says I've ran out of poll options. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back