Megaman 10: Nintendo Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok..

Going to read some stuff before buying the DLC. As I wasn't very impressed with protoman in Megaman 9.

It is if you break it out. The DLC is in the base package. Capcom is charging us for Kidnapped content.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G7_NVuYDVc

What this means that we can opt to pay less if we DON'T want a certain feature. Do you have any idea how often I wish I could get something cheaper without the bells and whistles?

I hate how all of the games conform to a price standard, when I really should be expected to pay more for a game as robust as Super Smash Bros Brawl than a standard singleplayer venture. Why not have a price range between 20-60 where the amount you pay is determined by how much is loaded into the game instead of who is selling it? It does have its fine parts, like sometimes a really robust game is sold by a third party and can be had cheap (Okami for example), but there's also times where it feels cheap. (Nintendo has a lot of really awesome games that are probably worth it in terms of quality but are outshined by other games which have more content)

Bass gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzmhMLF7BT4&feature=channel

Official Bass article: http://www.capcom-unity.com/jgonzo/..._man,_and_now_bass_unite_in_mega_man_10!?pg=2

He looks... fat...

8bitmegaman10.png

Else the game is worthless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epbWo8WYZQE You are going to love this...

Anyway, I played as Proto man... Right after losing to the final boss of Mega man 9 by only four heatlh bars...

Isn't this the way it always used to be done... not counting expansion packs from RTS's, I remember Sonic and Knuckles pretty much contained most of Sonic 3 and Sonic 2 in it and merely just completed the puzzle when you plugged them together... you also need another genesis game to unlock Blue Spheres as well. I would assume any possibility of addons back then would have had to work the same way.

Sure its not so necessary with the distribution of DLC, but I don't think this is an entirely new way to rip gamers off. And I'm sure that they haven't completely left full functionality in there, just enough that it'll only take a bit of DLC to complete it.

Now I know the psychology isn't "well we are paying less because it isn't unlocked", but I think it really should be. I wish I could buy Megaman 10 for eight dollars and not play as Protoman until I can afford it. Games you pay for the title and license, not for what you get... as I stated in more detail in my previous post.

Last edited:
Always used to be done?

Sonic and Knuckles were split because the game was getting too big + they had to release the game at x time. I don't see how this is ripping off people. Sonic And Knuckles didn't have Sonic 1 in it? What the hell?

You are paying what is already on the file for Megaman. It isn't any new content... you already have it. Cutting protoman won't help decrease the price.

Cutting protoman will probably do nothing to the price, and tell you to buy it off as DLC. :/

Protoman wasn't supposedly even in the base Mega Man 9 "Package", or so Capcom would have you believe when he was there ready to be hacked out and played with. MM9 was already $10 "without" Protoman.

They pulled the Thunder Wool over your eyes Jev3. Mine too with MM9 and now I'm mad.

You're angry that you had to pay two measly bucks for something you could have technically stolen instead?

It's like we're arguing over a bar of Snickers.

All the DLC isn't just two bucks.

Who cares about the price? I would rather like a full package instead of paying for keys.

If you'd like a full package, then buy all of the downloadable content when it comes out. I'm not seeing the problem.

Apparently you don't already have it for ten bucks. Otherwise the two dollar DLC would have nothing to do with it.
Also to clarify, I know full well that I can't pay less to use one less character, but I wish I could.
I will also note that getting upset over finding out that you're locked out of content that was NOT advertised as part of the package doesn't have as much basis for argument than if you bought it thinking you would be able to play as three different characters right away. Where's the deception?

Now, would anyone like to provide me with a valid and credible source that indicates that he is indeed already in the base MM10 fully-functional before being released for two bucks? (Besides youtube videos)

Why not youtube videos? What would be the differences? It is obvious that they hacked the game to get him to play. Which means he is in the package.

Well for one thing, I'm at a college. For another, I'd like to see a credible source acknowledge it before I continue watching a bunch of fans rip each others' skulls off their bodies in fury. Sometimes, not even that's enough to get me in the mood for decapitation. I still doubt whether or not the "leaks" in Sonic 4 are legit, for example... and what brief time I've spent in school has me wanting to go as official as possible when getting information that I really care about.
No point in losing my head over something if its not important enough for the big guys to report it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back