ng-sonic.wad problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexicano

Every time I load ng-sonic.wad and then I go to setup player and go to change to him it ends my game I dont get it? Why does that happen?

It's because NG Sonic's sprites are enormous. I'm sure the user who made it said that when he released it. (What was his name again? I think it was NGSuperSonic or something like that...)

I don't think you can change him, since your suppose to open the mod and he will be selected automatically. You also can't change his color.

Akuma TH worte
I don't think you can change him, since your suppose to open the mod and he will be selected automatically. You also can't change his color.
WRONG you can use the console! type this into console skin nextgensonic and if you whant hin a diffrent color type skin nextgensonic color whatever

Mexicano said:
Every time I load ng-sonic.wad and then I go to setup player and go to change to him it ends my game I dont get it? Why does that happen?

It happens to me to,finally someone notices

It happens to me to,finally someone notices

Mexicano said:
I tried changing his color and it didn't work!
Did it not work, as in staying blue? I've never tried it, and it might have the startcolor set wrong. Or not set at all.

It so easy... In the console, type:
Code:
skin netgensonic
and afterwards in the console type:
Code:
color <colorgoeshere>
Easy huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back