• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your information,
I too have a life,
I have a job,
I have a BIG social life,
And I have an activity-filled summer.

Don't point fingers.

EDIT: Also, why people giving me crap about the whole 'srb2 star wars just replaces sprites' thing and not saying a word to you?

EDIT2: Quickly put together Companion Cube sprite:
garga1ks9.png

zck2020 said:
EDIT: Also, why people giving me crap about the whole 'srb2 star wars just replaces sprites' thing and not saying a word to you?

Yours was a in mod, his is just a wad, they could possibly think that you were making yourself look special.

zck2020 said:
For your information,
I too have a life,
I have a job,
I have a BIG social life,
And I have an activity-filled summer.

Don't point fingers.

I don't think he was talking to you. :/

zck2020 said:
I've got some more suggestions:

speed shoes monitor = coffee cup
autoring = melon
autoring bullets = melon seeds
gargoyle = companion cube
regular turret = shoop da whoop mouth
regular turret bullets = LAZUR sections
regular turret power up sound = "IMMA CHARGEN MAH LAZAH!"
bunnies = headcrabs
detons = pacman ghosts

What do you think?

I think that's awesome ideas. Especially the "shoop da whoop" ideas. LULZ at that. XD. The ghosts sounds good, and I think the sound could be a continues scream sound, or the "eating" sound from classic pacman.

@ Nitro_the_Hedgehog: Another thing, There is a pacman wad around... somewhere... But if you can ask the creator if you can fit him into NServ to make it fit, then this would be a random thing that makes sense. Why? Pacman lightdashes in that wad, like he's eating the pac-pellets. If the creator of Pacman.wad says no, then... well, this wad would still be cool. :) Anywayz, keep up the work Nitro. I'm looking foward to playing a mod of compleat randomness! :D

Okay then... What about the shriek Bats from the metroid series. (The things that glide from the ceiling into the floor then blow up.)

Cripes, nitro. I thought you were going to finish up these skins. especially the Tails. Aw well, my gramps always says "If you want one so bad, go make it yourself". That'll have to be something I do when I'm not flooded in college work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back