What's next, Sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, considering Shadow got his own game, (And a bad one, at that) it would only make sense for Silver to also have a game, however, I'm probably wrong.

hyperson said:
Wrong way your going, Silvers probally going to be like mighty, been in some games.. Then unused.
The multiple appearances such as Galahad tell me otherwise, dude. That's the thing with SEGA... They use there characters effectively for party games and multiplayer things, yet they threw away the old characters... Sigh....
...Wait.
What happened to Rouge? I'm surprised that she's been missing 'cept for Dark Brotherhood. Are they trying to throw her away?

What's next? I'd hope for a more mechanical based game where Robotnik is near world domination and you have the chance to play as Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles with Sonic Unleashed's engine.

But SEGA will do something totally unexpected and ludicrous as always.... Just have to wait and see.

If that were true, then I guess the werehog rumor is true, and SEGA will make another werehog game. We could have Tails the Werefox, and Knuckles the Were-chidna.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
If that were true, then I guess the werehog rumor is true, and SEGA will make another werehog game. We could have Tails the Werefox, and Knuckles the Were-chidna.
For me, that would be okay ( as long as they shorten the Werehog levels and enhance the combat ) but a Were-Tails and Knux? I seriously doubt that SEGA's that stupid.

GREG THE CAT said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
For me, that would be okay ( as long as they shorten the Werehog levels and enhance the combat ) but a Were-Tails and Knux? I seriously doubt that SEGA's that stupid.

I think that SEGA's that stupid. If they weren't then they wouldn't have thrown away the old characters.

Im betting an arm and a leg that the next storybook game would be based in space.
And on the actual series itself, I wouldn't be surprised if they made a new game called "Sonic adventure 3"

super said:
Im betting an arm and a leg that the next storybook game would be based in space.
And on the actual series itself, I wouldn't be surprised if they made a new game called "Sonic adventure 3"

By fan terms....Sonic unleashed is Sonic adventure 3 if you think about it.

but thats a whole new discussion

TrueTenguMan said:
super said:

True there I guess.

super said:
TrueTenguMan said:
super said:

True there I guess.

Every fan thought that Sonic Heroes was SA3 then the game after that then the game after that and so on.

well it's called Sonic World Adventure in japan instead of Sonic unleashed out here or other places.

So it's kinda (but not really) the third SA.

Can't be. Sonic Adventure has a variety of playable characters and you can search for Master Emerald pieces. That makes the term "Sonic Adventure".

Both previous games were based on old folklore. I'm sure the next one will be the same.

Right then, We have had the Arabian nights, then the medieval times, I'm guessing then (Since my space Idea got blow out off the water) the next one would be based in ancient Japan, you know, dragons and stuff like that.

super said:
Right then, We have had the Arabian nights, then the medieval times, I'm guessing then (Since my space Idea got blow out off the water) the next one would be based in ancient Japan, you know, dragons and stuff like that.

Nah, I have my hopes up for greece.

EDIT: Maybe china, since they have interesting myths too.

Some people here are saying blah blah blah sonic game is crap, and others are saying there good, well let me give you this statement

One man's crap, is another man's treasure

Now WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *jumps out window and runs away*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back