What are you going to do for Halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halloween in here is just disguising, nothing more. I, that I hate beeing disguised, will stay in my computer, or doing some homeworks that i didn't do. For me, Halloween's just a normal day, like almost all the days

I am going to be Sharpy from "High School Musical". I wanted to be Princess Peach, but I couldn't find any princess costumes. Some of my friends were teasing around, saying I should be Michael Jackson for Halloween. :p

I'm going to think about how I am just one person in a sea of humanity. How all the moments I find exciting are probably just regular events in this neverending ocean of people. And think about how boring my life is.

LOL jk. I've been reading/watching too much of the Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi xD

I found it pretty boring...but the last few episodes make it all worthwile. I'm reading the light novels now o.o

And since I'm like addicted to that now, I'd pretend to be a member of the SOS Brigade for Halloween xD

I had a plan for Halloween, but my parents and their friend came up with another....

My plan? Make a costume to run around and scare people in... What was the Costume? .... Can you feel the Sunshine?

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
My plan? Make a costume to run around and scare people in... What was the Costume? .... Can you feel the Sunshine?
Lol. I just thought of that Idea at school today

Going to a friend's haloween party, and may go trick or treating. I'm making a good ghost costume, and gonna make it scary with fake blood, and othr things =P

I'm going to look in through your window and just stand there with a creepy expression on my face, until I get arrested as a Peeping Tom.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
I had a plan for Halloween, but my parents and their friend came up with another....

You're going as an upbeat Europop song from a spinoff racing game? AWESOME!

Want to: Dress up as Giygas. (But it's pretty impossible...)

So I might just go "It's not right... not right... I feel h... a... p... p... y..." to randoms :P

Guess when my mum's birthday is? :P

Yep. October 31st. And my dads' birthday is on April Fools' Day.

Plus my grandpa on my dad's side was born on New-Year's Eve too. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back