Do you own a pet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Cat

If you say yes to the above question, which of the following is it?

Cat
Dog
Fish
Bunny
None/other
Bird

I need this stuff for a school project. So please vote.

I don't know if you'd call it owning, but we have about 2-3 cats roaming around our house that we feed. (There were a few more at one point, but I assume someone found them.)

I have a dog.

But I wish I had a sloth. They're so cute and lazy. I'd hang it from my neck all day and we'd roam the town while people would praise me for having such a cool sloth.

Where do I begin?:

Who knows how many cats...( as of now though we have 3)
5 dogs ( 2 died, 1 ran away 2 currently alive)
a few gold fish
3 hamsters ( though those were my sisters )
1 Hedgehog ( Yes I named him Sonic...)
1 Rabbit ( I believe it is better off )

so yea, I hope that helps your survey Werehog

Dog
-Black Lab/Basset mix
-13 years old
-There's no way she can see anything, and she has questionable hearing the way she never shuts up.

I had an unnamed turtle about 14 years ago. Since I was four at the time, I have no idea what kind it was, or how old it was. All I know for sure is it was about 6 inches in shell diameter from the one picture I have of it. We released it for some reason and I can only assume it was stomped by a plumber.

Last edited:
I have a dog.

But I wish I had a sloth. They're so cute and lazy. I'd hang it from my neck all day and we'd roam the town while people would praise me for having such a cool sloth.

ha ha yeah that would be awesome really, you made me laugh, thanks man.

Colourpoint Persian + something cat.
Norwegian forest cat. It is badass and awesome and cute all at the same time.
A pair of English springer spaniels.
A poodle. I swear it somehow turns everything it eats into pure sugar, it's incredibly hyperactive.
And a corn snake!

I have a 6 year old dog. He is a breed known as the Alaskan Malamute, the only fully american bred dog. He is cute and fluffy and HUGE and loud.

I used to have a black tabby cat named Minny, but we had to put her to sleep when she was close to turning 21. (Yes, 21 years old) She was going blind and deaf and she lost most of her teeth. My family was surprised she lived as long as she did especially since she was an outdoor cat. She hated me for no reason towards the end of her life.

After we put her to sleep, my dog stopped eating from sadness, he eventually stopped sulking after a few days but he was still pretty sad.

I think I typed up more than I needed to.

I used to have a dog and a cat. My cat died, and we let someone hold my dog for a while because she was shedding a lot, but then Hurricane Charlie came and tore down the fence, and my dog escaped... :'( There also are some turtles in my backyard (actually, I'm not sure if they're there anymore), I named them Shelly and Shelly. Shelly is a boy and a girl name, so it doesn't matter what gender they are, and that way it's easier to tell them apart ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back