What is your favorite Sonic game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When our guard is down; I think we'll both agree

I don't have a favorite. Sonic sucks, I believe. I don't enjoy any Sonic games anymore, for some reason. Maybe it's the fan base?

Yes, the fanbase sucks, but that has nothing to do with how much you enjoy the games. If you don't like Sonic games then offer valid reasons, don't just blame the fanbase or the bullshit "linearity" you mentioned earlier.

Linearity is a valid reason... if you actually have reasoning to back up your claims. Classic Sonic is probably one of the least linear games ever and so far your claims otherwise have been backed up with contradictions and nonsense.

Besides that, a linear game isn't always a bad one. A game might benefit from being nonlinear, but it shouldn't make it an awful game outright.

Either way, I think you should stop going "I don't like Sonic because [reason that changes every day or two]" and instead "I don't like Sonic because it's not to my tastes." To put that another way, I don't think you have a reason, you just don't like something because of your preferences. Which is okay! But in that case you shouldn't come with any reason further than that. You just end up contradicting yourself because of you changing out what you think every half-hour.

Last edited:
Just played Shadow the Hedgehog again. Hate it.

I don't have a favorite. Sonic sucks, I believe. I don't enjoy any Sonic games anymore, for some reason. Maybe it's the fan base?

You may have just grown out of them. There are reasons why people rip on games like Shadow, after all.

I thought linearity WAS a valid reason

Linearity is a valid reason if the games are actually linear. I have to admit I'm pretty baffled that you would call old Sonic games linear, when in comparison every Sonic game after them is even more linear. Most of the levels in titles like in Sonic Adventure 2 are just straight lines.

I know I keep changing which Sonic game is my favorite, but that's because it's hard for me to choose. I've overplayed Sonic to death for the past two years, and I honestly just want to move on to,a whole new franchise altogether. During those two years, I've played so many Sonic games multiple times, I've met some really nasty fans, and I basically shredded my childhood nostalgia into a million pieces by getting into it againin 2014. I should have never bought Sonic '06 that day. That's when all this crap began.

So with that said, I have no favorite Sonic game anymore.

I hate Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Lost World, by the way. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back