SADX Chao's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link Mah Boi

(actually hyperson)
Now i know from time to time these were made but, i wanted to show my chao.
62193656.png

I feel bad for that knux chao in the background, Super sonic is blocking him.

I have a Neutral-Swim type chao called Chaotzu (no, I wasn't even thinking of dragon ball when named it, ok then, I havn't been on the chao garden lately, but if I remember well, his stats were

Fly:99 (around 1900s)
Run:99(around 1750s)
Swim:99(around 2100)
Power:99(around 1650s)
Stamina:40(I don't know his stat of stamina)

All of that without hacking, I also got a chao that breaks the game engine with it's speed on water, he's freaking fast, his levels are on the 30s, but his level on swimming is 99 (2980s) yes, I know it might not be as fast in SA2, but here... He swims like at the speed Knuckles runs, I swear, he's a Normal/Swim type of chao (Color golden and named Golden.

Sonnarkku said:
I have my Gamecube in another house.
"Sorry Sonnarkku, your gamecube is in another house."
Sorry, I just couldn't help it.

Back on topic. But like I didn't say in the last chao topic, I have lots of chaos. (Almost all the gardens in both games are at full capacity.)

Jacy said:
Sonnarkku said:
I have my Gamecube in another house.
"Sorry Sonnarkku, your gamecube is in another house."
Sorry, I just couldn't help it.

Back on topic. But like I didn't say in the last chao topic, I have lots of chaos. (Almost all the gardens in both games are at full capacity.)
Got screens?

If I had a digital camera then I could post them. Just have to find the game and memory card.

All of them are still in there first life though.

HAX that's a hack, you cannot make Metal Sonic get in the chao garden, in that case, what tells your chao weren't hacked too?
The chao were definitely hacked. You can't get a Tails Chao in the PC version of SADX. However,Metal Sonic CAN go into the chao garden. If you haven't completed his story,that is.

I had a max-level chao years ago. His name was Omni. I thought it would be cool to make him into an immortal Chaos chao, but I hadn't the time!

Well, my chao from SA2 Battle I have a chao and everything but his stamina is MAXED OUT and pwns any chao that DARES challenge him. It takes at least some where between 1-4 hits just to knock out his Karate enemy and runs kinda like Sonic. He has been raised by Sonic, Tails, and Shadow. (And yes, he is a Hero Chao)

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

I forgot I really mean his lvls. are maxed out not lvl. and number stats. Done without hacking. (Besides I dont even know HOW to hack...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back