Post your Desktop

I lol'd at that. love the "I can has things"

Anyways here is my desktop:

I have my start menu up because it shows all the programs I normally use(Skype, Notepad, etc.)

Desktop.jpg

Yes.

[URL=http://ffnet.deviantart.com/art/My-Current-Desktop-133111223]My DeviantArt Page[/URL] said:
I try and change my desktop wallpaper on a monthly basis to add variety to my desktop. Sometimes I end up doing some seasonal stuff and have a wallpaper that fits for a Christmas or Summer feel. I may miss a month either because I am naive to change it, or I actually may like it.

This wallpaper is from an anime which I have been naive to the thought of watching for a few months now. This wallpaper may seem a little stretched from it's original counterpart, but I kind of like it better this way, oddly. I'll let you guess which anime that this wallpaper is from.
Pretty much this.

iMac:
iMac.png

PC:
PC.png

Decade old PowerMac:
PowerMac G4.png

The iMac's background changes every minute, and the docks on both Macs are set to automatically hide.

Last edited:
2nut46o.png

Yayz.

I have a 186GB HDD and another 80GB HDD in there. I had 3 or 4 HDDs at some point D=

I should trash my OSX86 Leopard and get Windows 7 again... I would use Win7 as my primary OS, but the graphics drivers for the GeForce FX5200 are HORRIBLE on Vista/7.
(Because OSX86 Leopard is unstable on here. Tiger was perfect though =P)

totempole.png

This started out as a normal hide and seek match... Then we found out that you can stand on eachother and... It ended with this totem pole of awesomeness! Then it turned into my desktop background. I took the picture, so I'm not in it... obviously.

Pfft, the Meph wallpaper I made owns all of your Wallpapers.

Behold. 8U

Edit: ROFL, I forgot to censor my name off of my music. Oh well.

backgroundu.png

Last edited:
*img*
This started out as a normal hide and seek match... Then we found out that you can stand on eachother and... It ended with this totem pole of awesomeness! Then it turned into my desktop background. I took the picture, so I'm not in it... obviously.

Yes, we're still playing that netgame :D

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back