Is my character good enough and obeys the rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniczeHedgefox

Make room for Dr. Sonic!
So, I recently (like today) started making my Character wad, it uses SRB2 Sonic's sprites and I don't know if it is acceptable for the forum. It isn't a recolor (to me) and it will have lua, but does THIS look good for a start?

30cwpvn.png

EDIT: You don't need to comment anymore, it isn't accepted, I moved on to make a crawla wad.

Last edited:
No, it's not... it's an edit of srb2 sonic, so it'll get rejected... not to sound harsh or anything, I mean, we DO all start somewhere... but this won't get through.

Like I said, don't worry too much, we do all have to begin somewhere, but make original sprites when you intend to release it, you can draw inspiration from srb2 sonic by all means, but make it distinct enough (and to be honest, the characters general design will be frowned upon, but interesting LUA abilities might just save that if your adamant on the design).

...Don't ever merge Sonic characters with ponies, that goes against nature in every way. The fact it's just an orange Sonic (judging from avatar) I'll go as far as to say it's a horrendous idea to even make a topic about this.

...Don't ever merge Sonic characters with ponies, that goes against nature in every way. The fact it's just an orange Sonic (judging from avatar) I'll go as far as to say it's a horrendous idea to even make a topic about this.

I'm a fusion of Sonic and Tails and became addictied to Rainbow Dash I decided to make my own wings! That is how it worked! Derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back