Kingdomhearts 358/2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well most of us are HUGE Kingdom heart fans,or are we O.O
Well this is a shout out since the game is coming out tommorow!!!
IN U.S.A Gamestop,toysRus,target what ever.BUY IT.If you dont know much about kingdomhearts and your are intrested check out some info on the link's below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_(series)

Anyhow,I need some info if this game is going to be online,if not then just tell me the story why or why not.Well what are you reading?POST ALREADY >:(

Edit:Also if you have ANY questions about this game,just ask me or borrow google ;D.
Also dont bring your stupidity over here.

Last edited:
Graphics look pretty good for a DS game. I've always thought that Kingdom Hearts had some fantastic gameplay, but the concept of clashing anime teens with spiky odd-colored hair and most other generic designs from the Anime Character 101 handbook with Disney and Final Fantasy characters was a very hard concept to grasp, let alone like.

I think it would be an enjoyable game as long as one stays very far away from the series' rabid fans.

I know,It's one of a kind.Square Enix makes mickey look AWESOME.And I agree with you about the graphics,There stunning to me.If only the game was online....

I know(Autosaver)and I think this should be the new topic since the "other new" topic is to not be found :3.I love this keyblade.It look's like a shark ^^.

I just got the game today. What annoyed me was having to spy on Pete in Agrabah when he found that secret passage. Man oh man, I lost twice because he slipped out of my range. :<

My fave so far is the Wild... something. I like what it makes the Keyblade look like, and its effects (MUAHAHAHA, MAAAIIIMM -Shot-).

I'm only up to day 76 (I think?). Don't spoil things for me. ;P

Oh and I got it at Toys R Us for $35. AW YEAH. So worth it. I love the graphics and the free-roam during the missions. You can BS around while performing the assignment... Which I tend to do a lot. ;)

I know(Autosaver)and I think this should be the new topic since the "other new" topic is to not be found :3.I love this keyblade.It look's like a shark ^^.

Yeah, you are right.
Though, FuriousFox is fixing the links but...

I'm using Zero gear. Kingdom Key+ The game took me 25-27 hours to bear.
I thought some of the worlds were disappointing. Neverland - Just a place with rocks.

:(

Anyhow,I'm like level 21,and the lift gear is now a nimble gear.I love it!!!!!It's better then the lift, it's EXTREMLY good for air combos,NO LIE.Anyhow I think the next game,If it's about the orgainization 14,It's back all the way down to organization 10.

This game looks really awesome, but unfortunately I don't own a DS. I'm just waiting for Birth by Sleep...

I just got 358/2 Days yesterday, and it's freaking awesome IMO. It's great to play on the other side, like as E-102 Gamma. Roxas is also my favorite character. The new elements please me in an unexplainable way.

The one thing I don't like is the panel system. It's alright per se, but seeing as you must level up using it messes up my progress.

The panel thing isn't THAT bad IMO. I know it harder then 'Level up and have this" but now you can customize what you want.

The panel thing isn't THAT bad IMO. I know it harder then 'Level up and have this" but now you can customize what you want.
I'd be fine with the panel system if they took the level-up system out of it and made it the same as the normal KH level-up system.

I'd be fine with the panel system if they took the level-up system out of it and made it the same as the normal KH level-up system.

Why? Its almost the same besides you place a square box in a square...

Also LOL at Wii Fit Plus scoring higher then this.

Well unfortunately for me, My DS broke a few months ago so i won't be able to get this for awhile. the graphics do look good from the gameplay videos i've seen though.

This game looks really awesome, but unfortunately I don't own a DS. I'm just waiting for Birth by Sleep...

This.

Also, I'm only Lv11 (or was it 12?... Hmmm...), and at Day 96. I haven't been playing very much.

What impresses me is the graphics an music. Both of the things' qualities exceed that of a normal game's. I also love how it sticks to the original KH gameplay (excluding the Panel System, which I can easily get around with).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back