Disney/Pixar's UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggybank

If there's already a topic on this, please let me know.

I just recently saw UP last weekend, and I think it's probably Pixar's finest work yet. Or maybe I'm saying that just because I'm still excited over seeing it in the first place.

So, what did you think about the film?

Well, I saw UP Tuesday night, and It was a great movie, this is really my second favorite Disney/Pixar movie (My first favorite being Toy Story).

In fact, I can't wait for June 18, 2010, because that's when Pixar's next movie comes out (And it's Toy Story 3).

UP was phenomenal. IMO, it's the second best PIXAR film, with my personal favorite being WALL-E.

I want to see this movie. I'll probably catch it on ABC, ABC Family or the Disney Channel in a few years since i'm lazy about seeing movies when they come out. Haven't really done that since 1997.

a bee said:
I want to see this movie. I'll probably catch it on ABC, ABC Family or the Disney Channel in a few years since i'm lazy about seeing movies when they come out. Haven't really done that since 1997.

Yes, but you can only see true 3D at Movie theaters.

Autosaver said:
a bee said:

Are we talking about the Red/Blue stuff or polarized glasses?

Real life is 3D, but you see it as 2D.

(X*Y) + (X*Y) =/= (X*Y*Z)

more on-topic: haven't seen it yet, but I intend to if I get the chance.

Suprisingly, Me being the Pixar Movie Kind of Person, I haven't been able to see this yet, I hope to in the future.

akirahedgehog said:
Autosaver said:
a bee said:

Are we talking about the Red/Blue stuff or polarized glasses?

Err..the second one?
I'm going to see this movie on Friday! ^_^

Ok, I just saw this, And was completely amazed.

This has got to be the best Pixar Movie Since Monsters Inc. and Toy Story.

It's also the most In-Depth Pixar Movie I've ever seen.

Wow your reviews sound like it's a good film. I've been a Pixar boy since Toy Story came out, 1995, which was the year I was born. Anyway I can't wait to watch this and Toy Stoy 3!

It's alright, but I wouldn't say it's best Pixar movie I've seen in years. Still, they are now starting to target more mature people now, since this is the first Pixar movie that represents human blood and deaths.

Correction; It was the Incredibles that first featured human blood and deaths. I had forgotten that Mr. Incredible gets a cut on his arm, but very hard to see it. And with some of the heroes/villians deaths as well.

Last edited:
It's alright, but I wouldn't say it's best Pixar movie I've seen in years. Still, they are now starting to target more mature people now, since this is the first Pixar movie that represents human blood and deaths.

Whoa whoa whoa, all it needs is a small bandage...
-I have those!

Still not seen the movie yet, but I'm hoping to this weekend. The advertisements look great although I'm not exactly sure what is going to happen to the story once they get out there, but seeing as that is what happened when I went to see WALL-E, I'm content with my ignorance. Whatever it is, I'm almost sure it involves squirrels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back