[Open Assets] Boss Battle: Knuckles

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knuckles the Chuckling Echidna wants to battle!

HpBSMs7.gif

Crappy stage aside, this is an easily insert-able boss for both 2D and 3D stages. Though it's a little strange to have Knuckles battle Knuckles, but eh.

Knuckles doesn't have a punch or a duck move like his S3K version, but he jumps towards the player, he can glide towards the player for a second, and he can spindash towards the player at a fast speed. He can only get hit when either standing still (results may vary), falling down from his jump, and falling down from his glide.

I hope you guys enjoy! This boss was created entirely of SOC.

Attachments

• KnuxBoss.rar
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,593
This all seems to work out as far as I could tell. It's almost nostalgic to see something made entirely in SOC again, as a suggestion, Lua could help you do some more complicated things if you wanted to try messing around with it. The dead sprite is a little off too, and could do with a change to make it fit better, but I won't hold it back because of that. I'll move this to Miscellaneous instead of Levels as it seems to be for the boss rather than the level overall.

Where's the patch that makes Knuckles say "oh no" whenever he's hit? jk

This is a really good wad, I've had no problems other than the death sprite. It looks... off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back