Post your pics/art here!

Just saw this outside!

2DQOn4P.jpg

A picture I made in art when I was super bored and not doing what I was supposed to be doing. It's a picture of a specific cutscene I adored from the game Off, where the Batter (player) is instantly surrounded by a bunch of spectres after entering a mine and instead of being in complete shock he calmly states that they should prepare themselves for purification.

lC17BSl.jpg

Also, the ring thing is a party member simply referred to as an Add-On.

Jasper, I liked OFF. There were too many random battles for my taste though. Never got around to finishing it. Speaking of RPG Maker though, here's another shot from my project.
tumblr_n9af9pACFM1tnyvbeo1_1280.gif

Jasper, I liked OFF. There were too many random battles for my taste though. Never got around to finishing it.

I'm pretty much in the same boat, loved the atmosphere and the amazing art style but it all gets a bit soiled after fighting the same group of enemies you've encountered the last 10 steps you took. That battle music made it a little better but not by much.

Speaking of RPG Maker though, here's another shot from my project.

All those environments look stunning and the hand-drawn style makes it very unique, especially the way how the colors create a texture for everything. uuu can't wait to see that in actual motion filled gameplay ;_;

Jellybones, that art is fantastic, and I'm looking forward to the release of your RPG. I do hope you will inform us when that time comes!

This reminds me a lot of one of the witch's labyrinths from Magical Girl Madoka
You know, you were the first to make that comment and then I got another saying the exact same thing. I watched the first two episodes of it (and now intend to finish them all) and I definitely see and appreciate the comparisons being made. Plus, you know. Cute girls.

And thanks to the other two comments. I've been posting these shots to places like Tumblr and 4chan and have gotten a lot of positive responses so it's been motivating me a lot. I'll definitely post about it here when I have a demo or final release out.

Also, I am looking for composers, mainly people who play guitar or piano if there's anyone out there who doesn't mind lending a hand.

Well, I've caught the Touhou fever. (You know, the really bad one that makes you compulsively read the manga, download fanart, browse remixes, etc.) And now I find myself creating a Touhou original character. I'm basing a lot of the character's attributes (physically somewhat weak, but intelligent; has social issues...) on myself. This is a conceptual draft image:

HHzDBIn.jpg

Full size: http://krichotomy.deviantart.com/art/Tisane-Touhou-OC-Concept-Art-471481852
Line-free version: http://krichotomy.deviantart.com/art/Tisane-Line-Free-Touhou-OC-Concept-Art-471500347

More details:
----------------------------------------------------
NAME: This is undecided, but I am temporarily calling her "Tisane" (An English word for herbal tea, pronounced Ti-zahn).
SPECIES: Magician.
SIGIL: Possibly a mint plant (as pictured in the top-right corner).
WEAPON: A black wand that, among other things, has the ability to capture phantoms. Using her magical abilities, "Tisane" may combine the essence of a phantom with the wand to change it (temporarily) to a large sword, as pictured. "Tisane" is somewhat weak, but, since the majority of the sword is phantasmal, it is not very heavy and she has no trouble swinging it.

Really, the only design in this picture that I am set on keeping is the double-tier conical hat.

I am aware of the horrible anatomy. :)

Drawn with a Staedtler 925 25-05 mechanical pencil (my favorite!), colored and textured with GIMP (using a mouse).

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back