SRB1 Sonic - Now with the OTHER SRB1 Sonic!

I love it. SRB1, I never really played. But it'll be great to play the remake with the feel of the old game.

Trust me, you're not getting the experience of playing SRB1 by using this character along with SRB1 remake.

If you really want it, just download it. It's right here.
https://www.srb2.org/historic-downloads/

Uh... Nobody... cares?

To be fair, not many people WANT the experience of SRB1. It's a clunky, uncontrollable mess.

Otherwise, this is a neat little novelty, and I like the whole Xmas bit of it. Now we just need SRB2TGF Mode *runs*

Uh... Nobody... cares?

To be fair, not many people WANT the experience of SRB1. It's a clunky, uncontrollable mess.

Otherwise, this is a neat little novelty, and I like the whole Xmas bit of it. Now we just need SRB2TGF Mode *runs*

Oh, oh, but people do care. Why would it be there otherwise?
Also, I started in the 2.0.6 era. Which lasted comparably long to some versions.
I still have my copy of 2.0.7 Lying around in a folder with all the 2.0 stuff called "SRB2 OLD". Should selfishly port all that and keep the awesomeness to myself
(Unless, the original authors want the ports to temporarily re-release them.)

Oh, oh, but people do care. Why would it be there otherwise?
Also, I started in the 2.0.6 era. Which lasted comparably long to some versions.
I still have my copy of 2.0.7 Lying around in a folder with all the 2.0 stuff called "SRB2 OLD". Should selfishly port all that and keep the awesomeness to myself
(Unless, the original authors want the ports to temporarily re-release them.)

Dude you do realize that anyone can go to the historic downloads page and get 2.0 for themselves? :/
It's not like you're the only one that can get 2.0.

This is kinda like a SRB2 Generations!

I wanna cry of happiness ;u;
I remember those early days of playing SRB1.

Well, we only need the Knux from SRB1, and i'll explode of happiness! (Not really, but... it makes me cry ;u; )

Just beat the ERZ3 race with Christmas Sonic. His ability's not that hard to use, just flick your mouse like you're doing a rocket jump. (Or play with the camera reversed, but where's the fun in that?)

Attachments

• srbx3.gif
    srbx3.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 918
  • srbx1.gif
    srbx1.gif
    5.2 MB · Views: 1,292
  • srbx2.gif
    srbx2.gif
    5.1 MB · Views: 794
Just beat the ERZ3 race with Christmas Sonic. His ability's not that hard to use, just flick your mouse like you're doing a rocket jump. (Or play with the camera reversed, but where's the fun in that?)

And then, along with Yacker and Gargoyle, OtherChen breaked the space itself. Really, i'll download it only to see how hard it is to control.

And then, along with Yacker and Gargoyle, OtherChen breaked the space itself. Really, i'll download it only to see how hard it is to control.

This was considered hard? I had done it back when xmas sonic first came out, not thinking anything of it.

Sorry to tell you this, but in forums (specially this one), posting on topics that are months old (in this case, a year old) since it was last updated is more than frowned upon. If you're going to post a comment on something, I suggest that it's on something that is still new and relevant, otherwise you will just be bumping old threads and getting people's hopes up that an old content was updated or something among those lines.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/370607395

It is indeed possible to beat the entire campaign with this character, D00D64.

If I had a suggestion to you, I think anyone using SRB1 Sonic should be supplied with the gimmicks and glitches that came with SRB1 Sonic: Instant U-turn acceleration, weird jump physics based on move speed, getting glued to ceilings, and the famous getting hurt while killing a badnik, coupled with the rings flying off in random straight directions.

Last edited:
I'd remove Echidnopolis and Sky Lab from the level headers, because anything you put in a custom level header only affects *that* level. You can have gaps in between the levels, too.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back