[Open Assets] srb2Morphed.exe [2.0.6.2]

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you could make the player not lose any height while performing the maneuver. That way, it would be kind of like a hybrid between thok and glide.
I could live with that. It would actually use less code since it is independent from vertical flips like they are used in ERZ. I guess I will wait for some more suggestions but if nobody comes up with a better idea I see no reason for not changing it that way (yay for double negation).

I was also thinking about making telekinesis pushing yourself away from or pulling yourself towards nearby bosses since right now it has no effect on any boss for obvious reasons. Has anyone tested if telekinesis works on nearby players, too? It should work but I wasn't able to test it properly by myself.

Last edited:
Morph said:
Has anyone tested if telekinesis works on nearby players, too? It should work but I wasn't able to test it properly by myself.

I tested it and.... yes, you can push players away with teleknesis. At least a good advantage in match, in a close battle, who have the telekinesis have a big chance of winning, pushing the players away and shooting. And more, the pushed player lose his velocity and his aim, in other words, a Sonic player thoking around you isn't a problem if you have telekinesis(I simply LOVE this ability). XD

This theory was tested, confirmed and approved by me. =P

I tested it and.... yes, you can push players away with teleknesis. At least a good advantage in match, in a close battle, who have the telekinesis have a big chance of winning, pushing the players away and shooting. And more, the pushed player lose his velocity and his aim, in other words, a Sonic player thoking around you isn't a problem if you have telekinesis(I simply LOVE this ability). XD
Well, I am glad it works and that you had fun with it.
Is the ability range of Telekinesis allright? Right now it effects a sphere with a radius of 400 FRACUNITS around the player. I thought that more would provide a too great advantage while less might make the ability kind of useless. I also think it should be allright for match. Granted it may beat sonic in close combat but if enemies keep at mid range distance they still will be safe. Not to mention that the character using Telekinesis has no additional moving options besides running, jumping and spinning. ^^'

A_MultiShot

Description: Shoots objects horizontally that spread evenly in all directions.
var1:

• lower 16 bits = number of missiles
  • upper 16 bits = missile type #
var2 = height offset

I don't get it when it says lower bits and upper bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back